Banned, I concur. 





Banned for thinking I'm paranoid!Banned hei guys Jin is getting paranoid abt our RIGHTS lets show him who is boss
JINNNNNNNN eat thisand get
![]()

Thanks Googz.Banned for attacking Jin!!
(I kinda feel like protecting him,because he was bashed so often lately^^)
Wait..."bashed so often lately"..wtf. That doesn't sound right to me. 
*Two face. Go away.Banned seriously?? who Bashes my Pali am ready with
to
him

"This time" you know. T_TBanned because your weird if you don't attack Jin!!!!![]()
for Jin!!!
so why are we attacking Jin this time???
T_T x2Banned... there has to be a reason?![]()
It was. ^^/T_T x3Banned that was a good punch line![]()
It was fun to read!Banned, Jin isn't going to like what he sees when he comes back.![]()

Too bad that they'll be no girls in said "paradise" for you.Banned because too bad for him I'll be too busy in paradise for me to notice him yelling at me![]()


I'm not mad at any of you.banned because he wont be mad at me and Gogs we stood by him like true friends![]()
![]()

Banned because I show my love for Jin through my fists!!!![]()
![]()
Banned, I concur.![]()
Thanks for the laughs.banned thats funny![]()
Banned because Bot shows his love for Jin through his toilet?!?!?!?! WHAT THE !*#*@#*@*!@*!*@!@!*@**$#*#**$#*#@???

Banned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time.Banned![]()

Banned, you did but I'll forgive you this time. Don't you dare miss Spamfest v.3.banned cuz i missed all the fights and bashings dammit .
Banned. If you were a group of women...maybe but ya'll are a bunch of men...so...NEVER!Banned because you should all make love, not flame wars...

Not banned but banned anyway because I know I do.Banned for speaking the truth. ^^


i love you too manGeez...where do I begin?
Banned for thinking I'm paranoid!
Thanks Googz.Wait..."bashed so often lately"..wtf. That doesn't sound right to me.
Baka!![]()
**
Two face. Go away.
"This time" you know. T_T
T_T x2
It was. ^^/T_T x3
It was fun to read!
Too bad that they'll be no girls in said "paradise" for you.![]()
Enjoy playing golf and having a dip in the pool with the gents.
Ultimate ban for not inviting any chicks round to your friend's grandmother's "mansion".
Piplup learnt peck btw.
I'm not mad at any of you.
![]()
![]()
*Congrats Jin! Your Piplup has just learnt double slap/whip. xD!*
Thanks for the laughs.
Banned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time.
Banned, you did but I'll forgive you this time. Don't you dare miss Spamfest v.3.
Banned. If you were a group of women...maybe but ya'll are a bunch of men...so...NEVER!
Not banned but banned anyway because I know I do.
Banned because I love you all really...
come here


him if it makes you feel better get ready jin


BannedBanned because you can't hide behind the Porco this time.![]()
