ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Me misses you. I hope you is ok and that your beast of a comp returns home safely...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

ah thanks Bugafly!

Yeah I have to get a new mother board and RAM, since mine got forked somehow.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Woah. Motherboards are expensive dude. I assume your computer's warranty is over or something? I had to replace my motherboard and video card a year after I purchased the computer. Luckily for me, I didn't need to pay anything for it since I was still covered.

What kind of computer is it? PC/Mac? Dell/other?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Well it is costing me about $80 and it has been 4 years, so my warranty has expired.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

That's actually quite cheap lol. Well computer components are generally overpiced over here imo. :darn

So are you up to date with OP? :grin
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

with the manga, yes.

the anime, no.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Don't bother catching up with the anime, just pick from this sunday; episode 459.

My laptop is f-ed up aswell, I need to get a new one soonish. I think there was a virus but I have no idea how and where it got there, my avast! is normally protecting me on this :s, I dont wanna pay to get it fixed dammit :(
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Hi Ghostie!

Having computer problem :comfort, hope it will be fixed soon. You are going to live in Japan or S. Korea? What kind of job you are going to apply for? I am sure you will get a nice job soon. Don't let it make you feel bad, we all get bad patches in life.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

@Goldb- you should get this anti-virus program... I have been told and heard that it is currently the best one.

@ TOC - Thanks! :)

I am hoping to land a teaching job in Japan but if not then I will shoot for S. Korea.

I would be teaching basic English skills.

Yeah, my computer decided to freak out a couple weeks back and now I am waiting for my buddy who built it, to now fix it.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Teaching :o. I assume you have requisite experience. Few more questions, is economy still hurting jobs in US? Why did you select Japan or S. Korea? Do they have more opportunities or they pay you well in these countries?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

you can teach ESL in non-English speaking countries with usually just a BA degree. I have that and I took a TEFL class a few months back and am certified.

Like I said it is teaching basic English, nothing to crazy.

I have always wanted to go to Japan for the longest time. But the cost of living is a bit higher there than in S. Korea.

There are sites like Dave's ESL that help people find teaching jobs in other countries.

and yes the economy still sucks here... I have been unemployed now for 8 months.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

you can teach ESL in non-English speaking countries with usually just a BA degree. I have that and I took a TEFL class a few months back and am certified.

Like I said it is teaching basic English, nothing to crazy.

I have always wanted to go to Japan for the longest time. But the cost of living is a bit higher there than in S. Korea.

There are sites like Dave's ESL that help people find teaching jobs in other countries.

and yes the economy still sucks here... I have been unemployed now for 8 months.
That's good. I asked because you know, experience helps a lot in some places. There was another site but I don't know, if it supports Japan or S. Korea bayt.com. A friend of mine got a job in Dubai through it.

Too bad....like I said don't worry, good times are coming ahead.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Thanks ghostE I'll check it out, toc also told me about kaspersky which I've been looking at so I'll check em both out and see which is best for me.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Well my buddy who built my computer works as a tech guru for and big company here is Kansas City, and he was told that the program works very well.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

Great news! I got a job interview next Tuesday. :tem

Wish me luck~
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

Good, Great and Awesome luck! :D

Where is it?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

It's for this school district. I'm getting interviewed for an early childhood intervention specialist position. Hopefully it will go well. *cross fingers*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

I hope you die and suffer in hell being stabbed by Itachi in an eternal Tsukuyomi if you dn't go on IRC and possibly Skype, Johnny boy.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

riki - I am rooting for you and if it doesn't work out... the offer to come live with me in Japan or S. Korea and teach still stands! :D

Milly - :oh
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

I'll let you know how the interview goes. ^^

M3J is so violent. Doesn't he know that violence is not the anwer? :oh
 
Top