Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

"Into the Crevasse with Millie"
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

"Be a yaoi-fan with Millie-the-willie"
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

"If you put peanut butter on anywhere on your body, I'll lick it off.....anywhere."
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

ooh, I want to try. :hurr

How about, "No one makes me bleed my own blood! with Millie"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

"$10 for each of your questions"
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hi noob!

From a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best obviously). How much do you miss me? Be honest.

:3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Three, Nuno, three. And only because you're a moderator. D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Pff you lie. I told you to be honest! I don't like you anymore because 1) if you didn't lie then you're an ass, and 2) if you lied then liarz are bad people!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I am being honest.
It's been established I'm an ass. You know it, Blai knows it, I know it, we all know it. Accept it, like it, love it, and live with it.

And I never lie. D: Jiraiya might turn me into a frog.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I don't like it! :mad
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! T__T

But I don't care, so meh. :)
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

How about you GTFO and name your thread "A waffle a day keeps the crabs away".
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

You make me sad panda. :(

Are suggestions where just to good for you. >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

How about you GTFO and name your thread "A waffle a day keeps the crabs away".
You have crabs. Waffle fails to keep it away.

You make me sad panda. :(

Are suggestions where just to good for you. >.>
:notrust
They were horrible suggestions. And it's "our." "Are" is a verb, it is not possible to get mixed up with "our," a pronoun. -.-

You're an ugly panda btw. D:
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for the English lesson though. :eyeroll


Lies! I'm no ugly Panda.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Panda only don't suck when they are decked out in ninja gear fighting off the evil vampire hordes. Duh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for the English lesson though. :eyeroll


Lies! I'm no ugly Panda.
That's ugly.

You make Megan Fox look extremely hot in comparison. And she's overrated, though she's hot.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No, that's Rowan Atkinson's baby picture.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I am being honest.
It's been established I'm an ass. You know it, Blai knows it, I know it, we all know it. Accept it, like it, love it, and live with it.

And I never lie. D: Jiraiya might turn me into a frog.
You Indian ass!!! :$
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top