Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

You like my Indian ass? It's all Indiany for you to stare at and never get. :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

So you admit you're Indian? HA!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No. I colored it Indian.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Saw that movie as project for economics in high school. I liked it because of the tits. :3

Also, greed is good only if one is intelligent. No matter how greedy one is, it'll never work out if that person makes mistakes after mistakes.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I'm greedy, and damn it'll work out good for me. :3 Are thou?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Be intelligently greedy and it'll work out amazing! Look at Bernie Madoff! =D

I am not as greedy. If anything, I wanna be rich just so I can be like George Steinbrenner. He donated money to this kid's family so she could have a brain operation to have metal plate inserted. Her first operation was emergency, and the doctor refused to do second one without money. Her dad was jobless. My desire of becoming rich comes chiefly to help out those not as well off. Money shouldn't make a different in saving a kid's life. :\
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Yo, Are you attending school this Fall?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No choice but to. Are you?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Why don't you have a choice?

Yeah I am. What classes are you going to take?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Parents will force me, even if I don't wanna. Plus, I should get college done now while I have the time, although if there's no job, it'll be pointless.

Um, I dunno. I gotta print out that list my Business counselor from another university sent me. It's mostly business related though. I'm definitely retaking English 122 again though. <_< Best thing is, no math. I went to Drexel first year, flunked, got appeal to go back. Transferred to Brookdale, didn't do too bad, doing another year there, then transferring back to Drexel. It sounds simple, but it's not. :(
What about you? What classes are you taking and what's your major? Also, I'ma check Naruto section and head off to bed, so have a g'night.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Parents will force me, even if I don't wanna. Plus, I should get college done now while I have the time, although if there's no job, it'll be pointless.
True dat. Better get it over with now and not have to worry about it later.

Um, I dunno. I gotta print out that list my Business counselor from another university sent me. It's mostly business related though. I'm definitely retaking English 122 again though. <_< Best thing is, no math. I went to Drexel first year, flunked, got appeal to go back. Transferred to Brookdale, didn't do too bad, doing another year there, then transferring back to Drexel. It sounds simple, but it's not. :(
What about you? What classes are you taking and what's your major? Also, I'ma check Naruto section and head off to bed, so have a g'night.
Eh, I still have a few things from my general education requirements I have to work on so I'm gonna take an intro to chem. class (with a lab) for that. I'm also taking a Death and Dying class that will go towards my major which will do with Psychology. I have to narrow down what exactly I want to be, but that can wait. :sweat


:bye goodnight Milly, hope you sleep well. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

Intro to Chem's easy. If ya need help, lemme know. I particularly find balancing chemical equations to be quite engaging... I suck at mols and grams to moles to mols to grams to mols to moles and vice versa though. :( And what's Death and Dying class about and why's it make me feel emo-y thinking about it? Aaand, what do you wanna be, like, before the narrowing it down?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

You like? :vin

Oh and I don't really know what Death & Dying is about but you're right, sounds emo. Guess I'll just have to find out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

The goat's horny. Get it? Horns on its head, horny?
I CRACK MYSELF UP! LOLOLOLOL

Kk, have fun. If you feel suicidal, then come talk to me.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

I haven't trolled you in a long time have I? Do you feel neglected?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No, I felt better without your unkosher trolling.
No lies.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No. Lies!

You enjoy my trolling more than you are willing to admit.

:modsmack

That was satisfying. I haven't done that in a long time. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No Kait you are wrong, he doesn't enjoy that anymore. He likes to be spanked the Admin way:

:spank​

[kaiten]Troll.

Actually he likes :ck[/kaiten]

Moderator Notice:
:o~ toc
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title

No. Lies!

You enjoy my trolling more than you are willing to admit.

:modsmack

That was satisfying. I haven't done that in a long time. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
I do not enjoy it, at all.

And go die for that. :notrust You too, thorny. I bet you'd like to touch my butt, wouldn't you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top