Re: GTFO With Renaming My Thread Title
You like my Indian ass? It's all Indiany for you to stare at and never get.
You like my Indian ass? It's all Indiany for you to stare at and never get.


No further questions, your honour.

True dat. Better get it over with now and not have to worry about it later.Parents will force me, even if I don't wanna. Plus, I should get college done now while I have the time, although if there's no job, it'll be pointless.
Eh, I still have a few things from my general education requirements I have to work on so I'm gonna take an intro to chem. class (with a lab) for that. I'm also taking a Death and Dying class that will go towards my major which will do with Psychology. I have to narrow down what exactly I want to be, but that can wait.Um, I dunno. I gotta print out that list my Business counselor from another university sent me. It's mostly business related though. I'm definitely retaking English 122 again though. <_< Best thing is, no math. I went to Drexel first year, flunked, got appeal to go back. Transferred to Brookdale, didn't do too bad, doing another year there, then transferring back to Drexel. It sounds simple, but it's not.
What about you? What classes are you taking and what's your major? Also, I'ma check Naruto section and head off to bed, so have a g'night.

goodnight Milly, hope you sleep well. 
And what's Death and Dying class about and why's it make me feel emo-y thinking about it? Aaand, what do you wanna be, like, before the narrowing it down?

[/kaiten]
~ tocI do not enjoy it, at all.No. Lies!
You enjoy my trolling more than you are willing to admit.
That was satisfying. I haven't done that in a long time. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
You too, thorny. I bet you'd like to touch my butt, wouldn't you?