^^U and I speak the same language...she is the best Asian chick ever on this planet Earth...I've never seen more beautiful Asian features...maybe Zhang Ziyi, but still no the same level



Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those clawsbenelori and hyst know what it's all about; Kelly Hu in The Scorpion King anyone? My god, I slept good that night![]()
thats why i posted her was watching that and thort ooooooooo forgot how hot see was.Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those claws




Kelly Huh was in X-Men the movie!? o_O I haven't watched that movie in years but I don't remember seeing her in it. *scratches head*Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those claws

she was in the crappy second film as Lady Deathstrike..only good thing bout that film her in tight leatherKelly Huh was in X-Men the movie!? o_O I haven't watched that movie in years but I don't remember seeing her in it. *scratches head*
hyst, I like your style/taste.
I say warbandit :P takes the crown in this thread though (atm!).![]()



