Life Beautiful Women

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
^^U and I speak the same language...she is the best Asian chick ever on this planet Earth...I've never seen more beautiful Asian features...maybe Zhang Ziyi, but still no the same level
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
BULLY


IS


CUTE


:D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
benelori and hyst know what it's all about; Kelly Hu in The Scorpion King anyone? My god, I slept good that night :)
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
i think this is the most beautiful Asian girl i seen Cecilia Cheung


why the hell dont spoiler tags for images work for me :blink

[goods]Because you were using [noparse][/noparse] instead of [noparse][/noparse]. Added them in for you. ^^[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
benelori and hyst know what it's all about; Kelly Hu in The Scorpion King anyone? My god, I slept good that night :)
Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those claws
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those claws
thats why i posted her was watching that and thort ooooooooo forgot how hot see was.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Kenya Moore... I can't get a pic up since I have no idea how to do it with this new google image search for some odd reason.
 

SeijiSawamura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What about Reese Witherspoon think she's pretty hot...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
One name:Sky Ferreira. :hearts

Far from her peak in both beauty and music (career; singer-songwriter). I get the impression that she'll move (very quickly) into acting, modelling (wouldn't be suprised if she already does) and I can see her very soon agreeing upon lucrative sponsorship deals with the likes of L'Oréal, Gucci, etc. Her hotness and beauty will be most appreciated and known when she becomes 21-23 years old. :noworry
 
Last edited:

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
i give you The Saturdays the wayyy hotter version of Girls Aloud


thanx to igotthegoods for learning me to spoiler pics correctly :D
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wholeheartedly agree with you hyst-gundam. Girls Aloud do nothing for me (apart from Kimberly). These girls completely blow them out of the water in terms of beauty.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The one on the left with the short hair; yep, she's doing it for me :)
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
yup Frankie is the hottest out of them

 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah...I liked her in X-men as well...I would've let her ravage me those claws
Kelly Huh was in X-Men the movie!? o_O I haven't watched that movie in years but I don't remember seeing her in it. *scratches head*

hyst, I like your style/taste. :thumbs

I say warbandit :P takes the crown in this thread though (atm!). :noworry
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Kelly Huh was in X-Men the movie!? o_O I haven't watched that movie in years but I don't remember seeing her in it. *scratches head*

hyst, I like your style/taste. :thumbs

I say warbandit :P takes the crown in this thread though (atm!). :noworry
she was in the crappy second film as Lady Deathstrike..only good thing bout that film her in tight leather :jawdrop

i only just started he had a head start but i intend to be the best :yelling


another suicide girl..this time MAIA ..she is wow :hearts


oh and Lauren a model for Front magazine
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom




 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This thread needs to be revived!!:yelling

Some more Bar:



and Kaya Scodelario


 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't think Kaya Scodelario was beautiful when I saw hr on 'Skins' although when I saw her modeling in a fashion catalouge my opinion was changed.
 
Top