Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lol I have to ask.
The last page says "Continues in the September issue, on sale 8/12".
So err... Is it August or September? :D
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Lol I have to ask.
The last page says "Continues in the September issue, on sale 8/12".
So err... Is it August or September? :D
Err,i think that it`s always 1 month forward,like the magazines (at least there where i live:P).One time i thought that Claymore had a break,but it`s getting out in next month:P 99%sure,you can depend on me:D
 

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok so chapter is out on mangastream.

The Girico sex change was strange, I really didn't get it since he said he used Brew, but Brew was never in Arachnaphobia's hands I thought?

But in even biggers news, we just got a huge hint Arachne is still alive. That said...it sounds a little disappointing. I liked her finale death in the manga.

So next month should be Kidd vs Black Star properly. Not sure where things are going with this Girico thing, got a suspicion he might survive through this arc. Honestly speaking for a self-made death scythe s/he hasn't been that impressive in this battle.
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I predict AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS till this Salvation arc ends,kid vs.black star and giricco vs.Maka.
AND WTF?!How will black* fight without his weapon?!He never showed any fist skills-_-
My predict for the end of this arc:Kid defeats Star and he is evil now,so somehow he manages to get out of the book and he wants to fight with Eibon.Maka kills that irritating Giricco(or whatever is his name)and the attack of Stein&the team begins.We will see if i`m right:P
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I predict AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS till this Salvation arc ends,kid vs.black star and giricco vs.Maka.
AND WTF?!How will black* fight without his weapon?!He never showed any fist skills-_-
My predict for the end of this arc:Kid defeats Star and he is evil now,so somehow he manages to get out of the book and he wants to fight with Eibon.Maka kills that irritating Giricco(or whatever is his name)and the attack of Stein&the team begins.We will see if i`m right:P
Lol?
1. Err... Blackstar is probably the ONLY ONE, save for Kidd, who can fight without his weapons. What series have you been watching exactly? <_<
2. You apparently didn't notice the one front page where the main cast was about to fight Noah's group where it read something along the lines of "this fight is coming soon!"

Also the reason why Stein & Co didn't go was because they are adults and hence couldn't resist the book's spells... Which was pretty clearly stated in the chapter where the group went into the book to search for Kidd.

But yyeeaah... We'll wait and see... XD
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
1.OH HOLY SHIT i was stupid.Yeah now i`m normal and know wtf i type:PI don`t know what i was thinking that day x_x
2.Yeah it`s possible that the fight will be now but it`ll make the arc longer.I just thought of some story change.Kid really should become a badass with his new dark power.Oh and maybe that second part on his hair will connect,power boost.
Sorry for my stupid post,ehh.
 

sylvira

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
/sigh. I wanted Patti and Liz to bring back Kidd but now... orz

That being said, female!Giricco looks kind of weird.
 

Nicholas.Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
887
Reaction score
551
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just got into this manga, and I have to say: It is amazing! Never, have I read anything, in which I liked ALL of the characters. Patty, Kilik, and Black Star are funniest trio(in recent chapters) that I have ever seen. Kid is the funniest character in general....I could go on forever about the characters...

This manga has the perfect balance of funny and serious...God, I love it!!

But yeah this fight is about to be epic.
But is Kid really unarmed...he has the power of "nothingness" now.

PS. I watched the whole anime series. The ending was lame.
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But is Kid really unarmed...he has the power of "nothingness" now.
Wut? o_O
I must have missed this... Nothingness?
That's weird because usually "Mu" can only be achieved through calmness and meditation(at least in every other story). It's also usually related to the "good side".
Hmm... So the mangaka is mixing stuff up... I don't really like nothingness used like that but it should be interesting.

SHOW US MORE BRUCE LEE HOMAGE, BLACKSTAR!! :D
 

Nicholas.Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
887
Reaction score
551
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wut? o_O
I must have missed this... Nothingness?
That's weird because usually "Mu" can only be achieved through calmness and meditation(at least in every other story). It's also usually related to the "good side".
Hmm... So the mangaka is mixing stuff up... I don't really like nothingness used like that but it should be interesting.

SHOW US MORE BRUCE LEE HOMAGE, BLACKSTAR!! :D
Yeah
Kid says he has the power of "Nothingness" here:
http://mangastream.com/read/soul_eater/76853218/34
 

cesmichael

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
37
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Sorry

Someone of you know where to get the first chapters of Soul Eater made by Manga-Rain

The Web's of manga-rain and gotlurk are not online...
 

weird_pirate

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
mayb the nothingness is darkness? so then he has found tranquility of darkness in which there is no symorty(cant spell) and so he has no need for a weapon thus black start(the only one that can fight with weapon avaliable) will win^^
 

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
182
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't wait to see Black Star get his revenge on Kid. Kid is going to need that "nothingness" power-boost if he's going to stand and chance in hand to hand combat with the only man that's important.
 

JustMax

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
153
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
BlackStar >>>>>>>>>> Everything else in this series. He's the man!
 

Zerocartoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Peru


SPANISH:

SOUL EATER 77
"Salvamento Parte 6"

Traductor: Tsubasa_Shibahime
Scan: Rena chan







 

Ravis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And to think people thought last months chapter had a bad cover lol
 

weird_pirate

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
how funny im to lazy to read it i just want lain english even though i know spainish
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
"Voy a sobrepasar a los dioses! Soy el mejor!"
Alright Black Star, right here, right now, YOU ARE THE STAR. THE STAGE IS ALL YOURS. KICK HIS ASS.
I love when you get all arrogant. That is what made me want to read this manga actually. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. GO AHEAD AND
SURPASS GOD.
 
Top