Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You know, you can always change back... :oh

It's not like it'll remain Derpmeiser forever and ever. It's not like it's a big deal. But your call, we're just trying to PIMP you up son.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Whaddya mean? I changed to "I enjoy female company" because I do and I think "MH Senpai" looks so boring. Soooo I guess the reasons aren't the same. You don't feel like being original or watsup?
Oh, you meant the custom title.

I might change it, but nothing of yours or anyone's suggestions. I need controversial.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Explain what you mean with controversial? Can't you just have a relaxed personal title like "I luv blai's voice" or something? :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

No, I like to create trouble. It's who I am. At work, I say things that'd get me shot in da hoodz to my friend who set up his own shop there. Why? For the lulz.

Something like "In Kait's Basement" makes more sense to me than "Derpinator," but because of an annoying member, I can't. :\
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I like derpmeister. It's short, it's classy, and it memorializes his favorite word. He can always change it later. I was also thinking "Derp's not Kosher" but that might be to flashy for his first title.

Milly: You don't have a choice. We all know whatever you choose will be excruciatingly lame. Like your location. If you don't want to use our suggestions just fanboy over Blai. Everyone can enjoy that.


 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

WTH, so you pink guys can use customized user titles but we can't.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Damn straight, thorny.

and wtf at Kait's time of post being 1:30AM. I thought the post was made yesterday. X_x Da fukc?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Are you enjoying the time out from Modding?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Read last line if you want it summed.

Very much so. I don't have to be conflicted on deleting posts and whether they should be deleted or not. I don't have to read every post and every topic there is either, just ones that interest me. As a mod, I personally read over 300 posts in Spoiler/Chapter discussion. X_X About 7-8 pages made in a day that I had to read. Last year, I did it in between classes.

Plus, on Thursday, I was not on my laptop at all. I enjoyed it, no worries about having to mod or anything. Despite the way I act, I do try to mod as best as I can. It's pretty awesome to not have to mod, but I do miss helping out the members.

Hell, might even consider not being on today (Sunday) as well, since no one would miss me and I wouldn't miss anyone (except maybe for few people). I'm proud to say I haven't procrastinated on my homework 'til it got late. Got it done early. I'm hoping to keep it up as well. Especially since I have lot of papers to write. <_< Good thing I enjoy typing. >_>


Anyway, sorry for the long read. Here's the short answer to your question: very much so.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

tl;dr /jk

What the hell, we gave you those awesome suggestions and you went with The Fapinator? It's 4th best in my opinion. Nothing beats Derpmeister.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Don't worry Nuno. He's new in the game, he'll learn the hard way :3c

Also, yes thorn, because you guys are mangahelpers, we're the ones who didn't make it all the way and gave up. Therefore our custom title aren't as important as yours. The new guise needs to know who the fuck is deleting their posts :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Meh, everyone in the Naruto section knows that I am the one who deletes their posts, aswell as Jack and Bene of course. We wouldn't need the mangahelper title :noworry

I wonder what I would have if I could change it though, I actually have no idea.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Main to hoon paagal

It's because of the color revamp several months ago. More than just MangaHelpers use the color, so we felt it was necessary to keep the default title to differentiate. Though that thinking is somewhat obsolete in a way. I wasn't the one who created the Senpai usergroup, but since it consists of both former greens, blues, and reds I guess it was easier to just allow custom titles. I'm just guessing there.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Meh, everyone in the Naruto section knows that I am the one who deletes their posts, aswell as Jack and Bene of course. We wouldn't need the mangahelper title :noworry

I wonder what I would have if I could change it though, I actually have no idea.
When I was a green, almost every member thought I deleted their posts. They barely remembered you, Jack, or bene. I even remember one bashing me in his sig even though a blue deleted his post. Ah, good times.

Nuno and I make a kickass team. Hell, we could mod Bleach and Naruto by our twosome selves.




AND WHY DOESN'T THIS PHONE RECOGNIZE HELL AS A WORD?!?!?!?!?!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I think you give waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much credit to yourself :cookiestare. Don't go 9 tails on me, just teasing you.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

It's because of the color revamp several months ago. More than just MangaHelpers use the color, so we felt it was necessary to keep the default title to differentiate. Though that thinking is somewhat obsolete in a way. I wasn't the one who created the Senpai usergroup, but since it consists of both former greens, blues, and reds I guess it was easier to just allow custom titles. I'm just guessing there.
Yeah I remember the announcements about the color revamp. You should have just given the Database team a different color, simple. Nah I'm just joking, I really have no issue with the current system. Custom titles are cool but certainly nothing that is really lacking for greens, although it would have been fun.

When I was a green, almost every member thought I deleted their posts. They barely remembered you, Jack, or bene. I even remember one bashing me in his sig even though a blue deleted his post. Ah, good times.

Nuno and I make a kickass team. Hell, we could mod Bleach and Naruto by our twosome selves.
Hah, sure sure! Bleach and Naruto? Nah we'd be able to do Naruto, Bleach AND One Piece. *ahem* but first you'd need to actually read Bleach, noob.

I think you give waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much credit to yourself :cookiestare. Don't go 9 tails on me, just teasing you.
Inorite? :3c
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Damn straight, thorny.

and wtf at Kait's time of post being 1:30AM. I thought the post was made yesterday. X_x Da fukc?
Automerged douplepost :ohaielmo

derpmeister is superior but fapinator perfectly conveys the essence of M3J. a better description of who he is would be hard to find. I approve.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I might change it, but nothing of yours or anyone's suggestions. I need controversial.
I take it you consider The Fapinator as controversial then?

Kaiten's right. Derpmeister is superior, it makes you sound "maestro" like. But you fap a lot, and I mean A LOT. So it's cool. Fap on!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I think you give waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much credit to yourself :cookiestare. Don't go 9 tails on me, just teasing you.
No way, man. I is epic. Nuno and I are like, like... SASUKE AND NARUTO IN PART I!! Or like, Oga and Furuichi! Or, JOhn Travola and Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction. :3c

Hah, sure sure! Bleach and Naruto? Nah we'd be able to do Naruto, Bleach AND One Piece. *ahem* but first you'd need to actually read Bleach, noob.



Inorite? :3c
Apparently, One Piece is easy. But I don't need to read Bleach. It's all about Aizen pwning people, and we just delete posts where people hate on Aizen or says he loses or something. Plus, it's easy to mod Bleach without needing to read. Just delete any bashing posts there, which is 94% of the posts made in that section.

I take it you consider The Fapinator as controversial then?

Kaiten's right. Derpmeister is superior, it makes you sound "maestro" like. But you fap a lot, and I mean A LOT. So it's cool. Fap on!
Not controversial enough. :(

I don't fap a lot. I reduced choking my chicken. Instead of at least once a day like few years ago, it's two to four times a week, at best.

I BEAT MY MASTURBATING ADDICTION! WHOO HOO!

I'm not joking btw.








































:fap
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

No way, man. I is epic. Nuno and I are like, like... SASUKE AND NARUTO IN PART I!! Or like, Oga and Furuichi! Or, JOhn Travola and Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction. :3c
Sorry to burst your bubble but that actually makes you a Yaoi pair. Why, you ask? Well I am pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke are into Yaoi stuff. Oga and Furuichi are epic, so it naturally take them out of the list. John and Samuel in Pulp Fiction, don't know and don't care :cookiestare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top