Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You're right; it's classy. He can't pull it off :cookiestare


:cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

But on the pic she looks serious, that's the important thing. You can easily find a pink serious badass set if you just try :3
You wanna find me a badass set?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yes. A pink one.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Then go find me one or two.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You're Pink! \o/

What classes are you taking?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Accounting
Business Law
Spanish
Cinema
Information Technology

I gotta write papers for some of these classes. -_-
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Accounting
Business Law
Spanish
Cinema
Information Technology

Español :3c how's that going for ya?


M3J said:
I gotta write papers for some of these classes. -_-

As expected when you have classes. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Easy and boring so far. I still remember some basics.

I did not know I had to write a lot. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

YES. Or the girthinator.
I like Derpmeister the best. Derpinator is pretty good too, girthinator comes third IMO.

What's your opinion good Sir?

Just so you know Milly you have no say in this. What we decide will be what you'll need to put as your custom title. Don't worry, as you see it'll be awesome.

[sizept=4]I want a friggin custom title too!![/sizept]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

What was the need to bump this? D:

Nuno, suggest all you want. Still up to me to put it and do it, I won't. Enjoy being like old ladies, tho Kait is an old lady.





LLAMAS
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Why you wanna be Senpai?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

So I don't have to mod and can still talk in Naruto section.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I mean as in the title ^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

All the cool guys (that can change their titles), do so.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Inorite, and I am cool. Apart from the fact that I won't go out tonight like the reeeeally cool guys do.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Damn you suck! Oh wait, neither will I :oh

So Mil, what about it? Derpmeister? It's an epic title, if you want to be one of the cool guys you'll need to change it. Just look how incredibly cool Kaiten is with his "Afternoon Tiger" title as an example.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Damn you suck! Oh wait, neither will I :oh

So Mil, what about it? Derpmeister? It's an epic title, if you want to be one of the cool guys you'll need to change it. Just look how incredibly cool Kaiten is with his "Afternoon Tiger" title as an example.
No, he looks cheesy and horrible.

No.


No means no.



Seriously, no. I will not change my mind.




DERP

All the cool guys (that can change their titles), do so.
I'm an individual. Don't need to be cool or with the cool people who won't mind backstabbing just to be cooler.

I mean as in the title ^^
Same reasons as you. Plus, the mods need my experience and wisdom; they need my guidance on lot of stuff. Who am I to deny them that? I"m not selfish. :<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Whaddya mean? I changed to "I enjoy female company" because I do and I think "MH Senpai" looks so boring. Soooo I guess the reasons aren't the same. You don't feel like being original or watsup?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top