Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Well said Tiff, well said! Epic bromance is a nice term, although Adam has been giving me a slightly cold shoulder lately. I think the red heads are distracting him.

Milly, let me ask you since you went pink. How's real life, I mean your situation now. Are you loaded with school work / work in general?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Real life is boring as always. I'm not swamped now, but I believe I will be. Plus, I kicked procrastination in the ass. I would like to keep that up, as procratinating is usually one of the reasons I don't do as well. I'm gonna try studying as well.
I have the potential to get straight A's, according to many others. Time to earn my arrogance in my intelligence. I just hope it doesn't backfire. <_<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sounds good, stay focused and don't let MH distract you more than it needs to now.

Oh, and remember to go out sometimes to release some tension.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I have an attention span of an one-year old. I'll find something else to distract me, don't worry. <_<

I'll try. I have work almost everyday, even when I have classes, like today. But I like having tension. I dunno why, but I enjoy mentally fucking myself up and exhausting myself. Doesn't it feel like you did hard work when you feel like that? No pain no gain!

Plus, as a mod, I had to read threads I didn't want to. Now, I don't need to. =D

Feel free to poke if you need help though. I enjoy helping people out. Major perk to modding.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Oh, hai fellow pink dude :3

How long will you be senpai?

Also, it's the current blonde girl, not the reds at the moment nuno, but you know you're my nr one bro!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

ohai my fellow pink dudette. =3

I dunno. For at least four months. It's mainly school that made me step down. Modding Naruto means I have enough work. <_< At least as pink, I can participate in discussions without being expected to mod.

Pics of the blonde girl pls? Gotta share stuff with your brothers, yo. Mommy said. :<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I gotta say, you two look like girls now when you have magenta pink names and girl avy/sigs. Girl power to you two!

Plus, as a mod, I had to read threads I didn't want to. Now, I don't need to. =D
... That's nice indeed. I kind of had the same situation when I was in Portugal. I only gave the threads I wanted attention.

Also, it's the current blonde girl, not the reds at the moment nuno, but you know you're my nr one bro!
Heh I see. So it's the blonde eyh? Good for you! Let me know if you need one of my top quality advices again :hurr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Their names look adorable against pink paradise :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Oh indeed, I always use the coffee theme but pink paradise is indeed great when chatting in Adam or Milly's threads. It gives them that extra female touch you know, the little extra :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I gotta say, you two look like girls now when you have magenta pink names and girl avy/sigs. Girl power to you two!



... That's nice indeed. I kind of had the same situation when I was in Portugal. I only gave the threads I wanted attention.



Heh I see. So it's the blonde eyh? Good for you! Let me know if you need one of my top quality advices again :hurr
<_< nou

Now you read all threads even though you don't want to?


Also, I hate you, Kait and Nuno. Please die violently.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I gotta say, you two look like girls now when you have magenta pink names and girl avy/sigs. Girl power to you two!
Wooh! Girl power indeed! I should make a MH sex-change!


Heh I see. So it's the blonde eyh? Good for you! Let me know if you need one of my top quality advices again :hurr
Yeh :hurr it is indeed. I will keep in touch :ninja


ohai my fellow pink dudette. =3

I dunno. For at least four months. It's mainly school that made me step down. Modding Naruto means I have enough work. <_< At least as pink, I can participate in discussions without being expected to mod.

Pics of the blonde girl pls? Gotta share stuff with your brothers, yo. Mommy said. :<
Then we'll be pink for just as long :3

You will never *stop* being mod just because you don't take action. I still can't stand people who break the rules and even though I don't take action it still hurts my eyes and it pisses me off :3


edit: Thanks for the compliments on my feminine side
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sex change again? Gotta keep to one sex, otherwise it won't be fun. D:

Yay! So you're thinking about coming back?

Same here. Even if I want to, I can't bash. Though I usually feel like that with Tobito theories.


Who complimented you? I forgot.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

It's hard to decide. I am a male but since my set and my name is pink it's just uncool to be a male. :3

Yeah, I'm thinking about it, but not before NY. And it's hard not to bash, it's also hard not to delete/edit, but you get used to it. It's actually kind of relieving and it's a freedom to just... see crap and then do nothing about it.

Everyone complimented me :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

But you changed into female, then back into a male. Your genitals cannot be happy with that. D:

Whatever you do, make sure you're ready for it. Modding can take up more work as you'd be rusty after not doing anything for few months.
I hope I get used to it. Otherwise I'll be begging to become green again. <_< Though bashing thing can be possible to avoid, as I've avoided it for over a year. >_>

Hehe, I agree. Jsut report posts and let others deal with it. :hurr


Hmm, Blai, I dunno why, but I think you'd look sexier as a girl. This revelation creeps me out immensely.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I know. My genitals are pissed off but why should I care? I AM TEH MASTEREROLOLOLOL!

Well, I haven't been pink for so long but as green, I didn't do that much but I've modded for over a year before that so It's still in my backbone. I'm interested to see how much I've forgotten by 2011!

Bah, I don't think you should be all "imma go green again cuz i want to mod" since you should just shut the fuck up and care about real life things, such as school... I'm having a very hard time with the school part :D

I rarely ever reported before becoming a mod, never while being a mod, why should I start reporting now when I have an excellent mod covering the GC? :3 There's nothing to report anymore.

Why thank you... I guess!?... wtf -.-'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

The thing is, I just don't care. I don't care about life overall or anything. I just prefer not to get bitched at. Caring is a waste of time anyway. And dammit, have an easy time with the school part.

You have an excellent mod? You lie, you lie! :3c

I know, right? -_-; I'm not comfortable with myself anymore.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You don't care about life overall? ¬¬ It's people like you who get nowhere in your life and that sucks. Get some motivation and do something awesome that you can look back and be proud of! Caring is a waste of time? Get yo emo ass out of your thread!

Hey. I am an excellent mod. I taught him all I know. He is an excellent mod.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Life sucks. What's worth caring about? We live, then we die. The point of it is to have as much lulz as possible, but not so much that we get fucked. I rarely ever have motivation for anything. :(

I'm not an emo dammit! :mad


I taught you two all I know. My excellence has passed on to you two.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Umm... You wont manage to have any lulz if you're sitting at the front of the computer all day, saying that life sucks and that nothing's worth doing since you'd die anyway...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I will if I insult people onlien and in real life and drive like a maniac and stuffs. I dunno what to do, at least for another 13 months. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top