Re: Main to hoon paagal
Same here. I'm just relaxing until another school day begins. ^^
Same here. I'm just relaxing until another school day begins. ^^
I want to see your peepee please and thank you.Are you sure you don't want to see my penis at all in the picture?
Then show us your bewbies M3JYeswai. In my thread, you do not ask for penises. You ask for boobs. Hurr durr.
.
Haguro kill Inu? Well, Inu's weakness is new moon, I think. He can't recover from injuries quickly enough.Yes I agree but even if he is motivated, he can't kill him possibly. Unless, he finds a weakness-Achilles heel. More importantly, lets suppose he went their to save her. Seeing what Haguro and his men are doing to her, will he lose his temper and go berserk.


I just saw this and said nothing of the sort.I KNEW IT! D:
Nuno x Adam pairing is canon. D: GOODSY TOLD US ALL BUT WE DENIED IT! T___T

