Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Same here. I'm just relaxing until another school day begins. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

How's school going so far?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Are you sure you don't want to see my penis at all in the picture?
I want to see your peepee please and thank you.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Can I ban Dermie...?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Nowai D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yeswai. In my thread, you do not ask for penises. You ask for boobs. Hurr durr.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Those good too.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yeswai. In my thread, you do not ask for penises. You ask for boobs. Hurr durr.
Then show us your bewbies M3J :hurr.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

What bewbies? Also, your thoughts on the latest Wolf Guy please.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sorry forgot about Wolfguy. I didn't like the chapters about Chiba. I see them useless and not doing much for the story. To me, it seems the artist was trying to make the bad guy look really bad. It didn't work for me. I am sure Inugami will save Shika. I am looking forward for the chapters when he faces Haguro again. And most of all, I want to know more about the other Wolfguy, the reporter.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

The chapters were also to make Haguro stop being scared of Inugami and motivate him to kill Wolfy. I also want to see more about that reporter guy, he's pretty interesting. I'm curious to see how Inu saves Aoshika as well.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yes I agree but even if he is motivated, he can't kill him possibly. Unless, he finds a weakness-Achilles heel. More importantly, lets suppose he went their to save her. Seeing what Haguro and his men are doing to her, will he lose his temper and go berserk.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I waz like, " U maaaad biatch?" I wont be trollin, im here kickin it back listening to logistics whilst the other half of the duo is home sleepin'. You gotz the wrong niggah"
u shud be like drive to his houseyea


yea


she was like
I be drivin home to his house in ma escalade, get ma colt.45 and point it at his ballz, then ima show him whose trollin'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yes I agree but even if he is motivated, he can't kill him possibly. Unless, he finds a weakness-Achilles heel. More importantly, lets suppose he went their to save her. Seeing what Haguro and his men are doing to her, will he lose his temper and go berserk.
Haguro kill Inu? Well, Inu's weakness is new moon, I think. He can't recover from injuries quickly enough.

I think Ink will go apeshit. Aoshika will probably be the one to calm him down.
She will somehow make Inu have more faith in humanity or piss him off for being too weak and being his weakness.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I haven't read Wolf Guy in about a month. Got really.....what's the word....lame. But if you guys are gonna discuss it go to the thread dammit :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hi troll :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Why would we?

And hi trollette.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Want to make baby trolls?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Sure, but I'm not changing the diapers.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I KNEW IT! D:


Nuno x Adam pairing is canon. D: GOODSY TOLD US ALL BUT WE DENIED IT! T___T
I just saw this and said nothing of the sort. :notrust

They both know that I only ever pair them up as an epic bromance. :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top