Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

It won't. Blame the American mods, not me. Milly is an angel, he wouldn't say stuff like that.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Its alright Blai, its still better than having an intimate relationship with Mini Me. Nuno is a handsome guy, so...

M3J, what are your thoughts on Wolf Guy recent developments. I assume you are still reading it, no?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You guys killed it.. :scry

shame on you! shame shame :chair
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Its alright Blai, its still better than having an intimate relationship with Mini Me. Nuno is a handsome guy, so...

M3J, what are your thoughts on Wolf Guy recent developments. I assume you are still reading it, no?
Hey, c_k's Mini Me is cute. :oh

It's kinda interesting. I think Wolfy will try to save Aoshika. His feelings for her were obvious ages ago.

However, I'm hoping there'll still be a sex scene. <_< What about you? Your thoughts?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

goodsy told us about you and Nuno.

You proved her right.


THat is what happened. Now make Gary gief back mah mudkipz.
I'm still confused. Sorry, I won't ever chat with him again if that makes me hetero...
I'm confused too. I don't recall that conversation nor do I remember Goody ever talking about pairings. M3J's a bad liar. And his username makes him sound like a battery. Requires two M3J batteries, not included.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I'm still confused. Sorry, I won't ever chat with him again if that makes me hetero...
What the f is wrong with you? No, our conversations hold too much awesomeness to be abandoned. Don't give in to weak lies and propaganda when you yourself know the truth.

I'm confused too. I don't recall that conversation nor do I remember Goody ever talking about pairings. M3J's a bad liar. And his username makes him sound like a battery. Requires two M3J batteries, not included.
+1 Internetz pointz.

It's all a lie. The truth is that anyone who preaches yaoi pairings is a fan of yaoi himself. Since Milly preaches me x Adam the most he's into yaoi. Fact. Simple. Sorry Mil, but god forbids me from lying.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

If I was into yaoi, I'd pair more than you two and Gary and thorny together, which I don't.

Plus, I'm more about Kait x goodsy, which isn't yaoi, unless goodsy becomes a he.


So yeeeah, DEEEEEEEEEEEERP.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Just because I like boy x girl doesn't make me pair every guy and girl I know together, do I? It doesn't have to be about multitude. Apparently you're still denying it to yourself but you'll accept it sooner or later. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You do it anyway. I gots logs. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

What the f is wrong with you? No, our conversations hold too much awesomeness to be abandoned. Don't give in to weak lies and propaganda when you yourself know the truth.
lulz i was playing weak homeboy, u knowz i luv ya too smoochie :*

also

Season 8, Episode 1: Asleep at Heaven's Gate

Original Air Date—14 September 2010


SLASH FANBOY MOTHERFUCKER
​


You do it anyway. I gots logs. D:
Of me pairing all the males and females I know, or on mangahelpers? I dare you to show a legit log, and to give me a proper witness who can confirm your log.

Oh, also, my word program wants me to change mangahelpers to manslaughters. +1 for a violent computer
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Too much effort, homedawg. I know the truth, and that's all that matters.

You have a violent word program. [sizept=1]Teach it to make you less feminine and more manly.[/sizept]


ohai
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You know, it's my feminine side that makes me a hell of a man! Girls diggz it!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Prove it. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

How?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Pics of the women in bed with you. No nudity, maybe except for the women.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Are you sure you don't want to see my penis at all in the picture?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yes, I am fully sure. If I did, I'd have told you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Fair enuff.


...


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hey! What's up?

What does your thread title mean btw?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Yay Blai!

Nothing much. What about you?

The thread title means "I'm crazy" or something. Starts at 1:50.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top