The Ban Game! - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Banned for having better sigs....

* but I don't quite remember you having a sig so cute :XD you perv *
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i like it cute:hurr
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Banned because me too ... u__u Pervy High 5 :hi5
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Banned for shooting at my screen...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Banned because ... you can always buy a new one ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned because I'm still waiting for my ticket...Ed.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i feel betrayed by you Bug:noworry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banned Googz because he's always so harsh on the coloring starters :lmao
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because they need to learn it the hard way!!:yelling
I did too:noworry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banned because link me to your older drawings so I can judge wheter or not you learned the hard way.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned because i feel betrayed by you Bug:noworry
You baka! I said I will do it! Be patient! You got a sh** load of thanks, feedback and posts already. :yelling

I promise I'll do it today, happy?

Banned.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i'm sorry for pushing you so hard T__T
But i just always like to hear your opinion,dad:hurr

@BBBB
Go to view public profil and check the threads i created.Everything is there:)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banned because that gave me a lot of wok :p

Also banned because your colorings are great but you need to improve your original works. Maybe trying to emulate Obata's style for a week or so will make you some good. Air gear is also a good source of inspirstion.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i usually dislike copying the work of other's,but i guess i should try that.And i hope you did not see that Hinata drawing or the other ones,because they suck:XD

btw.......Bakuman fanart??:XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banned because you can learn from copying. You retain the best parts of each author's work.

Banned because I don't think I saw the hinata one. I'l check it now though :D

Banned because I have partially done it. I lost my inspiration halfway though :/ Maybe I'll upload only the sketches.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i will take some time tomorrow to "study" a bit:)

Banned because you don't have to.Really^^'

Banned because that sounds like a deal(i usually prefer sketches over the finished product anyway)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Banned because I checked the Hinata drawings and they had some flaws but were nice overall.

Banned because I'll probably scan it tomorrow then :amuse
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^^

Banned because i'm fine with that^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned!!!!!!!!!! Both of you! :yelling GO TO BED NAO!!!!!!! :yelling
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned you go to bed. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top