- Joined
- Oct 25, 2009
- Messages
- 200
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I dont know if there was a thread for this but who do you think is Lola's mom http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v50/c489/14.html

how would lola's mom know she was in trouble? she was only able to give nami the vivi card after after her shadow was returned.I think that Big Mom is a giant so I doubt that Lola is her daughter. Also if she was indeed the Yonkou, she could have come to save her anytime she wants as Big Mom is a captain and thus can decide anything for his crew.
I find zerocooldx's idea really great, that Lola's mom is actually one of the top nakamas of Big Mom. That would make the story way more interesting if a clash was to happen between Luffy and Big Mom. You know, with Lola's mom supposed to protect Luffy from a big threat, which would be her captain, the Yonkou.
I only think that it would be normal that Lola also gave her mom her vivrecard in order for her to be sure her daughter is safe. Anyway, it's just some kind of argument which isn't very important cause if Big Mom is really a giant, then Lola can't be her daughter - unless this Yonkou is like Whitebeard and considers every nakama/ally his child...how would lola's mom know she was in trouble? she was only able to give nami the vivi card after after her shadow was returned.
i do like the idea of big mom being a giant though. we have seen some pretty strong giant in the story though. the VA's, the 2 elbaf captains, and one of WB's commanders.
has it been stated that a giant and normal person cant have a child? if so then i must have missed it. lola is super tall. either way lola's mom will become an ally of the strawhatsI only think that it would be normal that Lola also gave her mom her vivrecard in order for her to be sure her daughter is safe. Anyway, it's just some kind of argument which isn't very important cause if Big Mom is really a giant, then Lola can't be her daughter - unless this Yonkou is like Whitebeard and considers every nakama/ally his child...


Giants, merman, or whatever, are races. So they should be able to have child.has it been stated that a giant and normal person cant have a child? if so then i must have missed it. lola is super tall. either way lola's mom will become an ally of the strawhats
I like your idea, though I don't think that the word big really is about her size. I think it's more like a big boss or about that she is fat like her daughter.I think that Big Mom is a giant so I doubt that Lola is her daughter. Also if she was indeed the Yonkou, she could have come to save her anytime she wants as Big Mom is a captain and thus can decide anything for his crew.
I find zerocooldx's idea really great, that Lola's mom is actually one of the top nakamas of Big Mom. That would make the story way more interesting if a clash was to happen between Luffy and Big Mom. You know, with Lola's mom supposed to protect Luffy from a big threat, which would be her captain, the Yonkou.
