Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@ M3J: You've asked enough questions ;(

@Xi0: Waffles and Chocolates yes ;)

[xi0]:rofl[/xi0]

[koen]She did ;) :)[/koen]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

This thread is about asking people questions and getting to know the threadmaker, no?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

No it is not. Its about making my fantasies come true. :paperbag
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Ask me

why separate the two when they're both good together~ Cheese AND Tuna~
...That was not nice. :cookiestare

Next question, since you're hiding it, what is your gender? Male? Female? or Ambiguous?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

...That was not nice. :cookiestare

Next question, since you're hiding it, what is your gender? Male? Female? or Ambiguous?
Lets go with ambiguous so as that you'll still have a question to ask.

And M3J I you don't need to know me any further. Also no ;( This thread is to ask question which may or may not be answered.

@Charlie-San: I don't even want to know your sick fantasies that involves narwhals and polar bears.... no... those must never become reality EVER.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

Big shoes to fill, a phrase used when someone departs from a position and another person steps up and fulfills that role. You've been a mod for a few weeks. How big do you think my shoes are?

A. Baby size shoes (comes with constant crying)
B. 5~7 year old size shoes (brat that wants everything he sees)
C. 13~15 year old size shoes (rebellion stage, disagrees with everyone)
D. 20~22 year old size shoes (mature, thinks before his actions)
E. Clown size shoes (age doesn't matter, all he does is make jokes)
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

Big shoes to fill, a phrase used when someone departs from a position and another person steps up and fulfills that role. You've been a mod for a few weeks. How big do you think my shoes are?

A. Baby size shoes (comes with constant crying)
B. 5~7 year old size shoes (brat that wants everything he sees)
C. 13~15 year old size shoes (rebellion stage, disagrees with everyone)
D. 20~22 year old size shoes (mature, thinks before his actions)
E. Clown size shoes (age doesn't matter, all he does is make jokes)

I'll pick D~ Though E is also quite god.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask me

Hi Hamy!

Good to see you started your own thread *evil grin*

What's your favorite cuisine?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ask me

What manga is your avatar from?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@Thorn: I'd say its a tie between mediterranean & Japanese - I honestly can't decide.

@Kaiten: Its from a video game Digital Devil Saga. Name of the character is Jenna Angel - who basically is responsible for creating the demon virus that infects all the characters forcing them to eat people in order to survive. :wub:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

What movie do you enjoy watching?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ask me

Hey guess what?!

HUGS!!!!! *Drmke hugs Hamtaro*
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Ask me

If I were to ask you something, would you kick me?

Anyway, where does your avatar come from? I like it a lot
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

@ Koen : Your about to be kicked, prepare yourself :p. The question was answered on page 2. Hamy, why am I subscribed to your thread? :o
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ask me

What manga is your avatar from?
@Thorn: I'd say its a tie between mediterranean & Japanese - I honestly can't decide.

@Kaiten: Its from a video game Digital Devil Saga. Name of the character is Jenna Angel - who basically is responsible for creating the demon virus that infects all the characters forcing them to eat people in order to survive. :wub:
If I were to ask you something, would you kick me?

Anyway, where does your avatar come from? I like it a lot
@ Koen : Your about to be kicked, prepare yourself :p. The question was answered on page 2. Hamy, why am I subscribed to your thread? :o
May I answer that Charlie? Because you posted here before, I presume.

Moderator Notice:
I know that Kait, was trying to make my post less spam worthy. ^^~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@Charlie: You subscribed because you haven't asked your real question. Which unfortunately you cannot ask as it would be a violation of the rules. Moreover, I will never answer your sick Polar bear and Narwhal questions.

@Koen: Yep it was answered in page 2 ^^ *hits with a spiked club*

[koen]Thank you ^^[/koen]

@Kaiten: I never said I had to do all the answering :3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Ask me

Well, see that's why I differ from the rest... I am not a society dog. 99.99999% would have read that indeed. I am happy to be an exception instead of being a rule :amuse

compare it like this: 99.99999% would stand ready to enter an arriving train, knowing the people exiting the train are the first to make the movement. Meanwhile, I'll just sit and enter when all the dogs have made their movement :amuse
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

I don't like answering all these questions I want to ask my own question now :3

So who is my favorite MangaHelper member out there ;3? First one to get it right gets brownie points.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

Yourself, Hamy?

What movies do you enjoy watching?
 
Top