Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@M3J: Bzzt wrong! Hint that person has an A in their name. As for films its quite varied but I tend to enjoy films that tend to push the notions of cinema. I wouldn't say experimental but certainly those not so much run of the mill. Still I have a large love for different films so I can't particularly pin down what types of films I like.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

Asarii? Arrogance?

Can you pin down some of the films that you do like? Maybe that can give us a bit more of an insight in your preferred type.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

Lets see some of the films at the top of my head... The Act of Seeing with Ones Own Eyes, Satantango, Jeanne Dielman, Cleo from 5 to 7, India Song, Gertrud, Brighter Summer Day, Yi Yi, Dimensions of Dialogue, Fall of the House of Usher (1928), Heremias, and others you may not have heard of XD

[koen]Serious... :rofl :rofl, now you have done it[/koen]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

Hey, Hamy~~
I'm looking for Koen - have you seen him?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@c_k: Why yes last night (his timezone)... but he said he would sleep early just to meet you :( and brushed me aside for his rendezvous with you D: Didn't you meet him for your date?
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

What? :o
He never even showed up... -___-
How dare he stay up talking to you after he said he'd try and go to sleep and wake up early to talk with me and the other ameri-mods! And here I thought he was such a nice guy~~
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

What? :o
He never even showed up... -___-
How dare he stay up talking to you after he said he'd try and go to sleep and wake up early to talk with me and the other ameri-mods! And here I thought he was such a nice guy~~
And after all the fuss he made just to supposedly "meet" you. I mean honestly telling a woman he would rather go chat with another ;( and then ditching that other woman. The nerve. I told you he was a playboy! Koenosaki is such a playboy! I bet he stood you up for ANOTHER woman!
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

And after all the fuss he made just to supposedly "meet" you. I mean honestly telling a woman he would rather go chat with another ;( and then ditching that other woman. The nerve. I told you he was a playboy! Koenosaki is such a playboy! I bet he stood you up for ANOTHER woman!
:o
Who would that other woman be????
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

c_k is supposed to be lurking not posting, I'm shocked to see her active on the forum. Even if it's a mod thread. Hi c_k~

[c_k]Hi aki~~~~ :3 Oh, and yes, I still continue to lurk~[/c_k]

O yeah, this be Hamy thread. Here are some questions.
Do you like pie? If so what's you favorite kind/flavor ? What do you drink with pie?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

c_k is supposed to be lurking not posting, I'm shocked to see her active on the forum. Even of it's a mod thread. Hi c_k~

O yeah, this be Hamy thread. Here's are some questions.
Do you like pie? If so what's you favorite kind/flavor ? What do you drink with pie?
Akiyama well she is a scorned woman by Koenosaki what do you expect. She goes and waits for him at the appointed time look what he does ;_;

I haven't really eaten pie much its not a particularly common food in either of the countries which I am a citizen of. Only pie I know is apple. As for what I drink with it just plain water.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Ask me

1. I need sleep because of an "illness" I have
2. I am not a player
3. American mod timezone is too early for me

and 4. Here you are, thank you very much
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

Hamy, do you like koen in a sexual way?

Say yes, so c_k and goodsy can go crazy with the pairing.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ask me

@Charlie: You subscribed because you haven't asked your real question. Which unfortunately you cannot ask as it would be a violation of the rules. Moreover, I will never answer your sick Polar bear and Narwhal questions.
So that's a no for polar bears and narwhal's? I dont like this feeling of rejection :eyeroll.

Maybe this
and the
video might change your mind. :worrybunny
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

Who'd you like to get paired with if you had to pick someone? ¬¬


Also yes, koen is very much an innocent fragile boy.... *cough* playboy *cough*
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

Oh boy bunch of questions:
@M3J: No he is a friend - hence in the friend zone - not the type of friend with perks

@Charlie: Stick to your BEASTS as WOMAN is far too much for you.

@Blai: That is a secret~!

Moderator Notice:
I have stepped on a land-mine, unable to recover. :onoz~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

But koen and Charles like you. Like, they LIKE YOU LIKE YOU.

Am I your friend? :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

What do you mean secret? That's totally not okay. If you ask me I'll answer without hesitation and so would a lot of the others. You need to adapt to our culture. We've already brought together three(?) couples and one of them got married.

Also, I'm giving you the option of choosing yourself, even if the one you tell me isn't the "real" one.
If it's just a farce, then a farce it is :3c
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@M3J: Maybe :3

@Blai: I bring in myself too ;( and part of that is I don't ship easily ;( Sides I have a favorite member so figure that out first then ship me XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

Arrogance? Asarii? Anomatopia?

Why just maybe? :(


Moderator Notice:
Just maybe because she likes to keep it short -_-;~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top