- Joined
- Apr 6, 2010
- Messages
- 2,091
- Reaction score
- 939
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Ask me
@M3J: Bzzt wrong! Hint that person has an A in their name. As for films its quite varied but I tend to enjoy films that tend to push the notions of cinema. I wouldn't say experimental but certainly those not so much run of the mill. Still I have a large love for different films so I can't particularly pin down what types of films I like.
@M3J: Bzzt wrong! Hint that person has an A in their name. As for films its quite varied but I tend to enjoy films that tend to push the notions of cinema. I wouldn't say experimental but certainly those not so much run of the mill. Still I have a large love for different films so I can't particularly pin down what types of films I like.
and brushed me aside for his rendezvous with you D: Didn't you meet him for your date?
.



