Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@M3J: Yes, hence I am very picky XD Not just with manga but anime as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

What are your favorite manga and anime, Ms. Picky?

Maybe you can give me something decent to read. :oh
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

You could try currently~
Houshin Engi
Undercurrent
Coffee Time
Otoyomegatari
Emma
Shounenshoujo Ryouryuuki

Anime:
Kaiba or if you want something more accessible Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Oofuri
Armed Librarians
Dennou Coil
Fantastic Children
Kurenai
Mōryō no Hako
Saiunkoku Monogatari
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

What do you mean more accessible?

which one out of the manga list is your favorite?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@M3J: Accessible = less shocking perhaps or easier to digest (as the director of both animes Masaaki Yuasa has quite a distinct and different style from many things out there).

As for favorites I'd rather not say as they all have their own qualities I like - I see no point in claiming one superior over the other. Even more so when the series I suggested does include oneshots :3 In the end it would just be apples and oranges comparison.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

You're not really saying which is superior though, you're just saying which one is more suited to your taste.

Any smut to recommend? :oh Even though I think you dislike it.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@M3J: I posted them hence they're my recommendations now you're asking which of the recommendations I'd recommend I obviously cannot answer that. All of what I suggested are within my "taste" which as I said earlier is quite varied so I'm not going to pin point it. As for smut I have made clear I'm not too fond of that - so its not something I look for or can recommend.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Ask me

Nice list Hamy... I expected a feeling for actively sporting in the list

Not M3J is of course the most obvious plus you could have added...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

Wanted shipping partner (apparently required as a mod ;_;):
*Mods and non-mods are eligible Check
*Must be Male Check
*Has the patience to read this ever expanding and updated wanted ad Check
*Being my favorite member is a huge plus! Check
*Have great taste in manga~ Check
*Able to take my brand of love~ Check
*Has no bestiality/necro/moe fetish ....... Check
*I do not like vampires or vampire wanna be's so no to those who drink blood (I'm not a Twilight Fan). Check
*Does think 11 years old is too young and any guy who thinks otherwise has to be a creep D:Check
*Has an A in his name ;3 Check
*Not M3J is a plus. CHECK
*can beat me in scrabble :3 Check (duh, i'm awesome)
*clean and handsome Double-check
*Does not molest himself with fruit Check
*Is not someone stuck perpetually in the friend zone Check
*Can be aggressive ^_~ Check
*Does not smoke Check
*Likes blue cheese! Check
*Does not have a craving for human flesh Check
*Doesn't say derp Check
*Has an attractive avatar Check
*Like the letter Q Check
*Likes me :) I like all girls, Check
*Eats meat and veggies
Check
*Does not think coffee is a food
Check
*Knows that you cannot "eat" beverages but only "drink" them. Check
*Single
Check
*Is human
Check
*Does not club baby seals to deathCheck
*Striving for a real degree D: Check
*Agrees that the answer to world problems in math usually involves a meteor or a car crash solving the question. Check
*Willing to sing and make fun of himself (humor is a necessity)~ Check
*Can cook because I sure as hell can't. Check
*Having psychic powers is a huge plus. I dream about the future :3
*Must leave funny quit msgs Check
*Preferably has money because I don't have much right now D: Check
*Even if I probably will never hear it having an excellent singing voice is a huge plus Check ofc.
*Can leap tall buildings in a single bound in order to protect me from danger Check
*Good dental hygiene as I don't want you to have teeth like Wolverine. Check
*Hasn't committed murder at some point even really cool assassinations. Check
*Ability to speak another language is a large plus.
Check
*Doesn't watch American comedies XD No American comedies? *scoffs* you're not worth it!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@Blai: K thanks for trying! Next applicant!

Edit: Blai you're taken D: Muffins puts dibs on you in the chatroom D: So you actually failed single as well. I cannot steal from mah gal pal!
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Ask me

Wanted shipping partner (apparently required as a mod ;_; )
*Mods and non-mods are eligible Check
*Must be Male Fail
:cookiestare
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@Imperium: Since you're female you're allowed to suggest possible things to add to that list :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

No-one put dibs on me! :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

Imperium, you're more macho than I am. :/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

@M3J: I posted them hence they're my recommendations now you're asking which of the recommendations I'd recommend I obviously cannot answer that. All of what I suggested are within my "taste" which as I said earlier is quite varied so I'm not going to pin point it. As for smut I have made clear I'm not too fond of that - so its not something I look for or can recommend.
I'm bot asking you to recommend out of your recommendation list, my dear. Just asking your favorite. One could recommend a manga edven tho she likes another manga more. It's possible.

Believe it or not, I do pay attention to what people say.

Imperium, you're more macho than I am. :/
Rob Pattison is more macho than you... and he twinkles in the sun. D:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ask me

@Kaiten: Dunno its an angry face right now with me someone must be messing with it. And Kaiten what would make you think him :3
You said something about an A in the name. Seemed the logical choice[/quote]

*Not M3J is a plus.
:XD:XD:XD:XD

Blai is a liar. He hates blue cheese, I know cause he told me. He was being honest about everything else.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

Actually I like Gorgonzola and it's a kind of blue cheese so it was kinda true!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

I'm bot asking you to recommend out of your recommendation list, my dear. Just asking your favorite. One could recommend a manga edven tho she likes another manga more. It's possible.
They are all my favorites nuff said.

@Blai: WHAT HOW CAN YOU HATE BLUE CHEESE!?
 
Top