Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask me

I don't! I like blue cheese (the spice) and Gorgonzola! :hurr
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Ask me

Now that is new, man I always thought you were a guy.
I wonder gave you that idea! I hope its not Blai, and his terrible efforts in besmirching a ladies reputation. :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

What is blue cheese?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask me

I did it for fun...

Wanted shipping partner (apparently required as a mod ;_;):
*Mods and non-mods are eligible check
*Must be Male check
*Has the patience to read this ever expanding and updated wanted ad check
*Being my favorite member is a huge plus! check?
*Have great taste in manga~ check
*Able to take my brand of love~ ...erm
*Has no bestiality/necro/moe fetish check
*I do not like vampires or vampire wanna be's so no to those who drink blood (I'm not a Twilight Fan). check
*Does think 11 years old is too young and any guy who thinks otherwise has to be a creep D: check
*Has an A in his name ;3 check
*Not M3J is a plus. CHECK
*can beat me in scrabble :3 check
*clean and handsome check
*Does not molest himself with fruit damn...j/k check
*Is not someone stuck perpetually in the friend zone check :3c
*Can be aggressive ^_~ check
*Does not smoke CHECK
*Likes blue cheese! CHECKKKK
*Does not have a craving for human flesh check
*Doesn't say derp check
*Has an attractive avatar check
*Like the letter Q check
*Likes me :) check...I guess
*Eats meat and veggies check
*Does not think coffee is a food check
*Knows that you cannot "eat" beverages but only "drink" them. check
*Single check
*Is human check
*Does not club baby seals to death check
*Striving for a real degree D: check
*Agrees that the answer to world problems in math usually involves a meteor or a car crash solving the question. check :XD
*Willing to sing and make fun of himself (humor is a necessity)~ check
*Can cook because I sure as hell can't. check
*Having psychic powers is a huge plus. check
*Must leave funny quit msgs check
*Preferably has money because I don't have much right now D: check
*Even if I probably will never hear it having an excellent singing voice is a huge plus check
*Can leap tall buildings in a single bound in order to protect me from danger check
*Doesn't watch American comedies XD fuuuuuu
*Good dental hygiene as I don't want you to have teeth like Wolverine. check
*Hasn't committed murder at some point even really cool assassinations. oh well
*Ability to speak another language is a large plus. check
*Answers this checklist truthfully. check
*Is quite a capable conversation starter. ...:darn
*Preferably 20 but not older than 28 check
Well, that was fun :imslow
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask me

Well, the blue cheese looks quite... moldy.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ask me

@xi0: Its still growing wait till me c_k, muffins, and igotthegoods think of more things :D Though xi0 you're taken >:E so you fail that one too.

@M3J: Because it is.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask me

...didn't know I was taken. That's besides the point, I just did it for fun.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Ask me

For fun or for "fun"... that's the question (Garylet) :XD
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

*wub wub*
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

You fail you cannot do


I wonder how to change that emoticon at the side to this. Now that I have realized I shall be unshippable and be a spinster :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

so you fail!


:hurr
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Do you think
is better than :hearts?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

It's more "innocent" imo!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

I like it because it is like that. Kinda reminds me of Koen :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

If this
reminds you of Koen then you should definitely go for him. I can vouch for him, he's one of the few good guys left in the staff!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

@Blai: Fewl I am a spinster now see the topic title change
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the term "spinster". Enlighten me :amuse
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

@Blai: Google it
 
Top