RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Blai took my manliness before Twilight even existed. :hurr

Not sure if he knows it yet... :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Frogdude: If I were you I be quiet with errthing containing manliness and non manliness with that set.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I'm not spamming. I asked Blai a question. And Blai as a metro man is on par with the shinny, sparking vampires :3c. Ergo this discussion is completely relevant here :dancin.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Wait, I asked a question too. :3c

But he only answers in my dreams.. :oh :(
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
YO ABOU TO SEE SOMETHIN YO NEVER SEEN BEFO
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Evil can't dream... :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

This is a day of great sadness, Blai's "quiet and awesome discussion thread" has been reduced to a spam ground.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Why don't you do something :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I disapprove of this...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

This is a day of great sadness, Blai's "quiet and awesome discussion thread" has been reduced to a spam ground.
It's not like it didn't happen before. This isn't my first visit in here, you know. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

Aaaand I still disapprove of this...this....love fest! :notrust

Also 3c it's okay, we can compensate it with SUPERawesome discussions in between the spam :3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

you failing? Doesn't sound so good. Pull yoself together man :notrust
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Failing Uni with style

Is this about that exam that 80% of you or something failed? Or have you failed additional exams now? At any regard you gotta do something about it man. This goes for me too, this Monday's exam doesn't look too good and I've failed to study a sufficient amount so far.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

I've completed all assignments but I gotta have some luck if I wanna pass my next exam tomorrow...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

Just get drunk and trust your subconscious side. You will pass the test :oh ... with style.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Failing Uni with style

I've completed all assignments but I gotta have some luck if I wanna pass my next exam tomorrow...
How about you get some good ole reliable skill instead? :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

I nailed the exam :oh Didn't see that coming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top