All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I have no idea why i uploaded that. :oh
I'll have to ask an admin to remove that.

I seriously need to stop trying to make sigs 4 in the morning. :mad
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Got like 20000 versions in the end and couldn't decide which one to upload, or if Hellsing at all or whatever :oh





 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

y not the one you're using now? i really like that one
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

y not the one you're using now? i really like that one
Well, I was struggling hard and decided to decide nothing and just posted the latest thing I was working on :p
I wanted to place a second character somewhere and had this idea of Alucard, possibly with that glove of his and his dozens of eyes, well this is what I came up with in the end :amuse
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I like the first one and the last one~
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Good to see that we got some more entries for the blood theme.:) They all look like potential contenders, but I'm kinda surprised that none are very bloody.

@Bugzee - Nice Afro Samurai sig, I watched that show ages ago.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I'm sorry for any confusion from the last time there was a problem with png files. The gallery had received some sort of update in the past month or so in which it only supports jpg images. (Actually, that may not be the case, as it may also support gif images too. I just know that png files will be compressed to jpg files if you were to upload png.)

So, I would suggest that you submit your files as jpg files. If you have a png version that you want to share, you can include a link to the png version in your comments. :hbunny


The new contest has been uploaded! Since the last one was a bit off-schedule due to my computer problems, the blood contest will remain open until it has been a full 2 weeks (so, for roughly another hour and 15 minutes).

The theme this time is government. As I mention in the submission thread, I was inspired by the recent U.S. election and Guy Fawkes Day, both very political days in one week. Your submissions can relate to any facet of government, from governmental leaders and governing bodies to agents that enforce the law. (Also, anything with the word "government" in it is a fair game too. ;))
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Looks like I made it in time. I wasn't gonna take part in this theme anymore, but I didn't really want to miss it. Saw my bro watching some anime fight clips on youtube and there were some Elfin Lied clips, and I got the idea from there.(Saw some pretty epic Helsin clips too...but would have taken more time to deal with.)

Hope it isn't disturbing to anyone.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The voting thread for the blood contest is now up. There are 7 sanguine submissions from which to choose. Which will win? You decide! You have one week to cast your vote. Good luck to all entries and may the best blood entry win! :cheerbunny
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Good luck to the participants :)
I had alot of stuff to do this week, I even removed Photoshop shortcut from my desktop to avoid temptation.

May the best signature win!
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Government... hard topic there but I think I got some ideas :D
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

1 - Lol @ Tsukisama for trying to make people look up words again

2 - WTF is with your sig/icon Rofl?
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

1 - Lol @ Tsukisama for trying to make people look up words again

2 - WTF is with your sig/icon Rofl?
I lost MR game so I gotta use these for two more days as loser's punishment :s
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

LOL
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:rofl

It's a great set :lmao
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I am glad everyone so far seems to like the theme. :occa

1 - Lol @ Tsukisama for trying to make people look up words again
What did you have to look up (if you don't mind me asking)? :?bunny
It really is not my intention to cause people to look up words. I just use what I have in my vocabulary. :sweatdrop
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I was considering submitting my current sig for the Government, but I don't think it really applies to the theme lol.

I have another idea though :XD
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

@ Kakashi - Your current sig looks amazing! Love it!

I have one idea for the new theme, but I'm also having a hard time deciding whether it's appropriate for the theme. Like your current sig, it was kinda more about the soldier than the government they were serving. I think it can work if I integrate something about following orders or developing another connection between the two. I will give it a try, and see what happens.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The text I wanted to put was different. Something like "Beyond the call of duty"

This theme is gonna be difficult :)
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I agree, I had a couple of ideas, but they seem sorta lame and overused~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top