ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: We've Come for your daughter, Chuck.

Have you watched the second episode of the walking dead? The show still has my approval since I found the second episode interesting too

btw, a renewal of a 13 episode counting 2nd season is confirmed ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: We've Come for your daughter, Chuck.

Yes I did. It was good... still kinda bugs me about how they are portraying the relationship between Shane and Rick's wife. If you have seen the preview for the next episode... looks like they are going to make Rick's wife a straight up B***H!!!

The dood who was chained to the roof was added in for the show... he wasn't in the comic.

I did hear about the renewal just today.

btw, you up on your Supernatural? If so... what about that big reveal(s) this past week?

Also, if you like Supernatural... you will for sure dig the show Vampire Diaries.

I thought it was something to scoff at... figured it was just a series trying to capture the Twilight crowd.

Which it kinda does...

But it is really a great and well written series! The characters in it are very likable! :)

I bet you will totally dig it!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Is there any gender limitation for someone who needs to take you out for your B-day?

When is your B-day?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: We've Come for your daughter, Chuck.

The dood who was chained to the roof was added in for the show... he wasn't in the comic.
Well, he had to be the douche :p



btw, you up on your Supernatural? If so... what about that big reveal(s) this past week?

Also, if you like Supernatural... you will for sure dig the show Vampire Diaries.

I thought it was something to scoff at... figured it was just a series trying to capture the Twilight crowd.

Which it kinda does...

But it is really a great and well written series! The characters in it are very likable! :)

I bet you will totally dig it!
I like supernatural and I think the reveals were good. I honestly didn't expect them to be revealed so fast. But Sam doesn't have a soul... Is it the same as what happened to Dean and Bobby when they made a deal with the demon? Or was their soul taken away instantly or only when the deadline took off?

Vampire diaries... tbh, the titles sounds really stupid. I am not so into vampire stuff either because there's too much vampires on TV nowadays. True blood is the sole exception I think
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

I fully agree with you on your weariness of Vampire Diaries... I was the same until my mother forced me to watch it with her.

I really take back anything bad I thought of the show... it is surprisingly one of my favorites.

I think you should at least try to watch the first season... I guarantee you will like it.

@TOC - you just gotta be here in town and willing to by me drinks! :D
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

So, Ghosty... I brought the stack of $1 dollar bills and the baby oil you asked for...

*settles into chair and starts smoking cigar*
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

All righty then... let me show you why they call me the "Shiny green Machine"!

bow-chica-bow-wow...

BECAUSE I CAN! :tem
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

I fully agree with you on your weariness of Vampire Diaries... I was the same until my mother forced me to watch it with her.
Are you serious? or is this some Ghost comedy? So you laughed with your mother because she watched the series?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Completely serious.

She hadn't seen the series and told me she thought it looked like a good show... I told her that I was not interested in it cause it looked like Twilight for TV.

After her bugged me and bugged me... I stated that I would only watch the first couple of shows and if it sucked, I would not watch anymore.

The show turned out to be pretty darn good.

Trust me buddy... give it a shot.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

All righty then... let me show you why they call me the "Shiny green Machine"!

bow-chica-bow-wow...
Like...The Hulk? :blink
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Nah, he's not the Hulk - Arro is.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Well, maybe he's DC comics' alternative then: he must be superman then :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

I don't know when but just in case I miss it...

Happy Birthday ghostE!!! :turtle
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Like...The Hulk? :blink
Only where is counts! :p

Nah, he's not the Hulk - Arro is.
Yeah... I guess.

Well, maybe he's DC comics' alternative then: he must be superman then :p
I am either Venom or Dr. Doom

I don't know when but just in case I miss it...

Happy Birthday ghostE!!! :turtle
Thanks Bugzee the Buddy! :)

It is on November 23rd.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

Okay, Ghosty, I am only taking you out if a) you don't kill any strippers this time. My backyard is starting to smell. And b) You take me out for my 20th in a few months ;D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

I think I can muster that! You gotz a deal, my dear love muffin! :grin

How about we tag team kill a homeless person though?
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

I think I can muster that! You gotz a deal, my dear love muffin! :grin

How about we tag team kill a homeless person though?
Fine, but I get to be the one who yells "Eiffle tow"... oh, waaait, you mean tag team *kill* the homeless guy... Gotcha. :tem
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

When we are done doing that we can go kidnap a goat and Milly... slip them both ruffies and watch the magic happen! :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Someone needs to take me out for my B-Day this month...

you are sounding like my kinda girl! :)

I am doing average... just working on trying to break my brain open with learning web programming and design.

Also, working on your illustration. :D
 
Top