ghostexiled's yaoi thread

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Hey Ghost! o/ First time in your thread :3

I see you watch Shiki! So why don't you join me and Destiny over in the Otaku Theater Shiki thread, eh?! :yelling
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

You won a lottery of $10,000.00....who would you spend it in a day?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Hello Saladesu... or as I will now call you... Sally! :p

Welcome to the best Mod thread there is! :grin

I will make sure to drop by there sometime soon and give you ladies a nice talking too!

@TOC - Myself... cause I am without a job and I am buried in debt.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Good! I look forward to discussing how Natsuno/Toshio will kick shiki ass :grin

Who's you're favourite character btw? :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

well I got so interested in the show that I had to cheat and read the manga chapters from the point the last episode left off.

So...

I would have to say Toshio... mostly because we have not really seen anything from Natsuno yet.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

:ghost
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Oh no you did, I can't stop doing it either

:ghost
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Problem, ghostie? :>


:ghost
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

what the hell is happening to me?!!

:ghost
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

:ghost
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

I don't get it...

pretty sweet dance move though. :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Do we have smiley for ghostie? If we don't I demand on to be added for Ghost.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

What should his smiley be?
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

what's With all the facebook spamming, huh?

:ghost
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

The smiley should equal to my awesomeness!

@Queeny... spam=love

besides you really wanna compare my posts to what Milly does? :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Do you have any exciting plans for the holidays?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Recommends that you watch the anime "Shiki"!!

Not really... but I did forget to update everyone with the news that I was offered an internship at a pretty big Web developing company that starts in January.

It will last for either 6 to 12 months based on performance. After it is completed I will be more experienced and knowledgeable about web development and may be able to get a job with the company or another one.

Other than that... just going to try and get your piece done and another that I have been kinda working on. :)

How about you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

Congrats on the internship! :confetti

Take your time with my fanart. I can wait. :)

I'm doing well. Next week will be my last week then I will have two weeks off. I think I'll catch up with my sleep during that time. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

how have you been digging Chuck?

I think it really has found its groove. :)

I dug the "Die Hard" references.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

It's pretty good. Timothy Dalton was so awesome playing as Volkoff; it's was fun to watch him switch personalities so easily. :tem

Too bad we have to wait until next year for new episodes. :darn
 
Top