ghostexiled's yaoi thread

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

I am so so very happy to hear that Ghostie. I wish you best of luck with the internship. Do your best buddy. After that, I am pretty sure you will get a great job.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

Congrats GhpstE


Find me an acceptable :ghost at it will be added.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

*dances in and out of Ghoste's thread*
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

*^with no clothes on*

Keeping dancing baby...
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

Congrats, Ghost! :confetti

Kaiten said:
Congrats GhpstE

Find me an acceptable :ghost at it will be added.
Your name got kai'ed :cookiehand

Ooooh, the return of :ghost, eh :hurr Get ready the marquees!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

Do you have any idea how much busy you would be? I hope its not so taxing that you'd had to leave modding (momentarily)? I mean you must be hoping and doing your best to leave a positive impression on them, right.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

No idea...

I plan to stick around here as long as possible.

I start in January sometime... and only work for 20 hours a week.

It is also unpaid... :(

But I will be learning all kinds of good stuff for web programming and designing.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

You will work part-time for free? Well, that must mean you have a very hot boss :hurr
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Finally may be getting a life again!

it means that I have been unemployed for a year and 4 months and there has been no sign of hope.

I was thinking of going back to school for something... but that costs shit loads of money.

This place is a company that is leading the way in web development.

So by interning there... I will be getting taught all this web stuff for FREE!!

Besides that... I have a friend that works there and has been there for sometime now... so he has put in a good word for me (putting my name at the top of the list) and if I do well enough during my internship... there is a possibility of being hired by them.

If not... I would still have all this new knowledge about web development that could get me work anywhere.

So I plan to bust my ass doing this internship so that I can come out with a job again.

Daddy needs to get paid... so that I can begin living like a 30 year old should. :D
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

*Christmas molests Ghoste*

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Merry Christmas.. ;>

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Merry Christmas, ghost!​
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Thanks everyone for the the Merry Christmas-es! :D

I hope everyone had a great one!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Any plans for New Year's Eve?
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Power reading through air gear, eh? Done yet?! If you are go post in the air gear thread ghosty.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

No not really, Riki... you?

I am on chapter 130 right now.

I will stop by the thread when I get all caught up! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

LOL Same here. I'm planning on watching the bowl games though.
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

No rush, as long as you and riki are trying. Keep on trucking though, I want to see you over there eventually.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

:confetti Happy New Year, ghost! :confetti​
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: is Power Reading thru Air Gear... 300+ chapters yo!

Happy New Year Ghoste...correct me if I am wrong you will be starting the internship or w/e its called soon?
 
Top