Re: is being "Mass Effect-ed"
Lol...I had difficulties in controlling that at first, but the scenery
...when I took the Mako or the flying thing, sometimes I just went sightseeing, valleys, rivers, and staring down from cliffs...the game had a really realistic and epic feel to it...some planets had several moons, or you were on the moon and staring to the planet...pure win...the second is even better...
The third already has a trailer out...check that out...also don't forget DLCs...they fit in the story perfectly, and add new stuff to the game...
PS: the best thing was the plot twist about what was indoctrination and what were the reapers...good choice deciding to play it
Lol...I had difficulties in controlling that at first, but the scenery
...when I took the Mako or the flying thing, sometimes I just went sightseeing, valleys, rivers, and staring down from cliffs...the game had a really realistic and epic feel to it...some planets had several moons, or you were on the moon and staring to the planet...pure win...the second is even better...The third already has a trailer out...check that out...also don't forget DLCs...they fit in the story perfectly, and add new stuff to the game...
PS: the best thing was the plot twist about what was indoctrination and what were the reapers...good choice deciding to play it
Last edited:

...alien women FTW!






