Re: what does one do, when every path is littered with broken glass...
They look great, ghost!
BTW, what did you think of Chuck tonight?
They look great, ghost!
BTW, what did you think of Chuck tonight?





You said Friday is a killer but not for Fringe division and its fanbaseEveryone thought Fringe would bomb on Fridays, but it (luckily) didn’t. The show gets the same ratings as on Thursdays which is really good.
Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly told EW he’s happy with the ratings: “I’m so psyched about it,” and continues with thanking the fans: “It does go to show you the loyalty of the genre audience, when you get the right show. I’m so grateful to that audience, I’d like to shake their hands. We have a lot of passion for that show here.”
I don’t see why Fox won’t renew Fringe for a fourth season, it’s not like they have any other show they can air on Fridays and will get such strong ratings? What do you think — should Fox give Fringe an early renewal for season four

