Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Nah. People'd be all angry if they had their summer breaks taken from them.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah yes, dog forbid that they don't get sand jammed in every orifice and pay ludicrous amounts of money for something which was otherwise cheap in urine scented beach bars.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
On a totally unrelated note.

Finishing the 6 seasons of Major, Playing Persona 4, and then watching Zero no Tsukaima gives one the seiyuu deja vu feeling. I just realized that practically every female protagonist seiyuu in Persona 4 was in Zero no Tsukaima, lol.

At least, my Shakugan no Shana experience was a year ago.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not strange to hear the same voices over and over again. Most popular seiyuu are found in multitudes of popular anime, just because people like hearing their voices.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, it's just weird hearing Kugimiya Rie and Horie Yui fighting over one guy... OH, wai...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ l4pb
- i wish, but my weight's affecting my knees gradually. i cant even jog like i used to before. im way over my suggested BMI. being 300lbs is no joke.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:yelling Holy shit MD! 300lbs?

Well, I nearly reached the 300 marker last year (was 280+, pushing 290)... Had major muscle issues which got aggravated by my scoliosis. I did a crash diet that consisted of nothing but fruit and fiber for breakfast, fiber crackers and oats for lunch/snacks, and green leafy veg with boiled beef/pork/chicken for dinner. I did that for about 2-3 months and I dropped down to 250. My nicotine intake was nearly doubled, and I was depressed as fuck (since I couldn't eat real food), but I lost a shitload of weight real quick. I'm now back to swinging between 260 and 270, but I'll be back to the fiber diet once the holidays are done. :scry

My doc actually tells me to be very cautious when exercising since the weight might make a negative effect on the bones and muscles. Part of the reason to why my muscles got overexerted was because I started training in taekwondo while I was still really tubby. To my surprise, I was still able to do my old tricks, but in the long run, I had to be hospitalized because my muscles couldn't take the strain of holding up my fat and performing the moves at the same time.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ l4pb
- man.. you really got it bad. that's why i'm getting scared as shit with my weight. im actually agile for my weight, but that's just encouraging me more to move around too much, which really puts a lot of strain from the knee down.

@ hunt
- i'd love to hunt, i need to lose 30 more lbs before doing those.

the ultimate aim is to hit the suggested Body Mass Index, which currently puts me at Overweight 2++
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aw...qq.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
300lbs? I'm a bit on the heavy side (and living a mostly an inactive lifestyle now), but the heaviest I ever was was 220, around 8 years ago (That was also when I actually was able to play basketball) Miss those days. I'm lingering around the 170-190 mark at 5'10", so still overweight.

You better start improving your health, or you'll regret it. I learnt it the hard way.

BTW, the heart has a set number of beats before it gives, and for around 8+ years of my life, I've had it beating at almost twice the normal human's.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so what is the heartbeat of a normal human's?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
60? I'm beating at 62-76 per minute. And I'm underweight.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, you're perfectly fine :D. Unlike old geezers like I.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
i wanaaaa drop down to 160.....mines hovering bet 190+ to 200+ since i can eat and drink 5 pounds in a sitting.... :P

wish i could do the ultimate workout several times a day without binging afterwards.... :o
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
talking about losing weight, i lost 30 lbs in 2 months. minimal to no rice at all and a bottle of beer everyday. never thought that beer can actually increase my metabolism. *like*
30 lbs!!! that's some achievement! Unfortunately I'm at the stage where losing a single pound is so hard already... I'm not overweight anymore but like my dad says "kulang pa!"

It's xmas season, fuck losing weight! :lmao
Actually, I think you should lose more weight in preparation for the holidays, since you're expected to gain them back anyway... at least it's a break-even.

you need to join one of my "walk around the metro just for fun" sessions...
If there was a like button, I would comment :p in saying that I would have liked to join you in your noble yet nonsensical cause, hunt, except that I'm already in Cebu ;)

but I'll be back to the fiber diet once the holidays are done. :scry
Don't wait for the holidays, tissueboy...

60? I'm beating at 62-76 per minute. And I'm underweight.
stop the drugs, man. It's giving you away. :oh


And after the stress that *howking actually caused me I gained 2 kilos. F*ck!!!! :yelling I was at 48 kg already!!! Hai... I have 20 days more before my dad sees me- i should have lost 3 kg by then!!!!

eeeeeeek! :onoz

on another note, I realized I hadn't reformatted in 2 years. >.> My PC's so f*cking slow. There were still programs or drivers or whatever that my exboyfriend installed in here. :headscratch

I was about to reformat but I totally chickened out. On what, I wasn't particularly sure. I mean, I could always find programs on the net. Oh yeah, it was because my licensed version of windows xp was vintage 2002. Like, reformatting to an obsolete software? does that even make sense?

I want a new PC... :bored I need 25k! :guns
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
300lbs? I'm lingering around the 170-190 mark at 5'10", so still overweight.
At 5"10, you're actually allowed to reach 180. Then again, bone density also comes into play. My doc tells me that my bones are quite big as is, so he told me to drop to 180 as my "ideal" weight.

@BB- It's already the xmas season, so it's too late to hold back! To quote numerous ****** baddies "your mind says no, but your body says yes!".

@MJ- Late 20's is only classified as old if you live in anime. :lmao
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
baboysai said:
I would have liked to join you in your noble yet nonsensical cause
Yeah well it really ain't noble, seeing as the people I ah, "cajoled" in my latest trip still has sore leg muscles...

baboysai said:
stop the drugs, man. It's giving you away
What you mean the internet?

l4pb said:
"your mind says no, but your body says yes!".
You sir, are still full of WIN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top