- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Nah. People'd be all angry if they had their summer breaks taken from them.
WTFbeing 300lbs is no joke.
Holy shit MD! 300lbs?
60 bpm is the average. An athlete has around 20-30 bpm when not in motion.so what is the heartbeat of a normal human's?
. Unlike old geezers like I.

30 lbs!!! that's some achievement! Unfortunately I'm at the stage where losing a single pound is so hard already... I'm not overweight anymore but like my dad says "kulang pa!"talking about losing weight, i lost 30 lbs in 2 months. minimal to no rice at all and a bottle of beer everyday. never thought that beer can actually increase my metabolism. *like*
Actually, I think you should lose more weight in preparation for the holidays, since you're expected to gain them back anyway... at least it's a break-even.It's xmas season, fuck losing weight!![]()
If there was a like button, I would commentyou need to join one of my "walk around the metro just for fun" sessions...
in saying that I would have liked to join you in your noble yet nonsensical cause, hunt, except that I'm already in Cebu 
Don't wait for the holidays, tissueboy...but I'll be back to the fiber diet once the holidays are done.![]()
stop the drugs, man. It's giving you away.60? I'm beating at 62-76 per minute. And I'm underweight.

I was at 48 kg already!!! Hai... I have 20 days more before my dad sees me- i should have lost 3 kg by then!!!!
I need 25k! 
At 5"10, you're actually allowed to reach 180. Then again, bone density also comes into play. My doc tells me that my bones are quite big as is, so he told me to drop to 180 as my "ideal" weight.300lbs? I'm lingering around the 170-190 mark at 5'10", so still overweight.

Yeah well it really ain't noble, seeing as the people I ah, "cajoled" in my latest trip still has sore leg muscles...baboysai said:I would have liked to join you in your noble yet nonsensical cause
What you mean the internet?baboysai said:stop the drugs, man. It's giving you away
You sir, are still full of WIN.l4pb said:"your mind says no, but your body says yes!".