Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Minority Rule

First page. :p
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Minority Rule

I'm in also

Isn't Destiny4ever the host for this one?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

ok now we know bugz is lazy in FF (doesnt vote in mafia doesnt set up MR round :3c)

il take over next round

so names down boyos n girls
I thought I was but then Hystzen wrote this ^ so I thought he was going to be the new secretariat, but now I don't know.


And welcome to the game Coffee and Salad.:)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Minority Rule

:oh

But Hyst doesn't exist, so I say no :3c
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Minority Rule

I'm on:p......:facepalm In.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Minority Rule

Akiyama also said he would like to do it. We need a solution... -_-;
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Minority Rule

Can we do a poll and solve this democratically? :)
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

-Players are allowed to sign contracts among themselves. Only contracts pm to the Liar Game secretariat will be honored! The secretariat will not interfere in the way contracts are made; the secretariat only will make sure that the contracts are honored.
- So whats this business about contracts?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

il take over next round

so names down boyos n girls
You know it's the MR Secretariat's duty to make a list of partcipants and update it as more members confirm their participation in the up coming game. :neutral

You have to ask him if he still wants to do it. :sweat
didnt know aki hosting..not seen him much but if he wants to go ahead if not il take over ..defo do the 17th round tho
Ok, let's first clear up who's the Secretariat in the next three games:

16th Game ~ Akiyama*
17th Game ~ Hystzen
18th Game ~ destiny4ever

*pending

I thought I was but then Hystzen wrote this ^ so I thought he was going to be the new secretariat, but now I don't know.


And welcome to the game Coffee and Salad.:)
My bad, Des-chan. I said you could be the next Secretariat but I forgot that Aki and hyst notified us all in advance that they would be taking the next rounds. This was originally stated a while back in this thread. I just completely forgot about it. ><

Akiyama also said he would like to do it. We need a solution... -_-;
Well, I'll PM Aki to see whether he still wants to be Secretariat for the 16th game. If so, then it's all good. If not, hyst will take the reigns for this game and then Des-chan can take it from him for the 17th Game. :thumbs

I'm working on it! :cookiehand

Can we do a poll and solve this democratically? :)
The problem with setting up the poll for the MR game is that we first need to notify a Global (or Des-chan as she is the creator of this thread and she is the Green in charge of this smexy section of MH) to create a new voting poll for each round and game. It's only been a month *I think* now that Des-chan has control over this section. I think admins and techs are the only ones who are able to remove the voting poll completely. Arrgggh. I'm sure Globals are able to re-edit a voting poll???? :confused

This is getting way too confusing now...

Basically, we use to go by the voting poll route but we had to wait for a mod to change the polls for each round and game. It kinda wasted a lot of time and secondly, to my astonishment some participants FAILED to vote in time...even with a fricking voting poll! :omg

So yeah...PM'ing the secretariat is the easier and more effective method atm. It would be nice to go back to using the voting polls though. Maybe, you and Des-chan can convince a Global to help us on a regular basis!?

Are Greens able to re-edit a voting poll? If so, then Des-chan can do it! :cheerbunny

Oh yeah but if Des-chan isn't the Secretariat but one of the participants then we need a Blue. Dammit. Conclusion: a Global Mod is needed if we want to work with voting polls. :darn

- So whats this business about contracts?
You read the rules and you still don't get it? :neutral

---------------------------------------------------------------------

List of participants for the 16th Minority Rule Game:

- Evil3ye
- Saladesu
- Imperium
- ~Coffee~
- kakashi919
- Xerous

EDIT: @ Hystzen - If you are going be Secretariat for this game or the next; please don't use that text-messaging bs grammer, k? :hug
 
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

-Players are allowed to sign contracts among themselves. Only contracts pm to the Liar Game secretariat will be honored! The secretariat will not interfere in the way contracts are made; the secretariat only will make sure that the contracts are honored.
Ok from reading this, how am I supposed to figure out what contracts are for??
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

You don't read Liar Game, Coffee? :comfort

Every round the Secretariat posts a question. We as the participants have a choice of voting either yes or no. Participants can make contracts between themselves and negotiate/decide on what they will vote for. E.g. The first round question is "Do you like green tea?" I decide to propose a contract to you. I agree to vote yes and you agree to vote no and if any of us go on to win the game then the loser is exempt from changing their avatar/siganture set.

You have a better chance of progressing to the next round if you make the most out of contracts. There's all sorts of "rules" you can agree upon within a contract. The important thing you need to remember is; you must inform the MR Secretariat of any contracts that have been made. I hope that helps. >.<
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Minority Rule

The problem with setting up the poll for the MR game is that we first need to notify a Global (or Des-chan as she is the creator of this thread and she is the Green in charge of this smexy section of MH) to create a new voting poll for each round and game. It's only been a month *I think* now that Des-chan has control over this section. I think admins and techs are the only ones who are able to remove the voting poll completely. Arrgggh. I'm sure Globals are able to re-edit a voting poll???? :confused

This is getting way too confusing now...

Basically, we use to go by the voting poll route but we had to wait for a mod to change the polls for each round and game. It kinda wasted a lot of time and secondly, to my astonishment some participants FAILED to vote in time...even with a fricking voting poll! :omg

So yeah...PM'ing the secretariat is the easier and more effective method atm. It would be nice to go back to using the voting polls though. Maybe, you and Des-chan can convince a Global to help us on a regular basis!?

Are Greens able to re-edit a voting poll? If so, then Des-chan can do it! :cheerbunny

Oh yeah but if Des-chan isn't the Secretariat but one of the participants then we need a Blue. Dammit. Conclusion: a Global Mod is needed if we want to work with voting polls. :darn
we have hundreds of threads in this section, just add one in the new win thread, or open a new one for a voting only, then delete it. srsly,, whats the big deal here :facepalm
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Minority Rule

ok if des or aki said before me then it there turn.

so i say order is

Des
Aki
me
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

Because of school work, I won’t be able to be the secretariat during the next game. So the next secretariat will be either Aki or Hystzen.

About using a poll in order to cast the votes, I can help with that. :) Tbh, I’m okay with using a poll or with pming the votes. In the end, the players are the ones that decide what voting method they want to use so it would be good to wait and see what all the players have to say about this.

And it is true that if a poll is used then the players have to wait until a moderator creates a new poll in order to play the next round. When pms are used, as soon as the secretariat posts the results a new round of the game can start, you don’t have to wait for a mod.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Minority Rule

Destiny - Going offtopic, I just wanted comment on a worrisome trend that i have been noticing lately. There seems to be a distinct lack of laymark in your recent posts....I wanted to go on record as saying that it makes me sad. )':
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

No, please don't be sad. Cici just took a little break from the FF that's all, but she is back and will start appearing more often. ;)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

I havent played this in sooooo long..... I am in for the next round. Are we still doing the avatar/sig thing though? I don't think I have seen funny looking avatar or sigs which would suggest they came from here. On another note, I am kinda sad the downzising game did not pick up.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Minority Rule

u should look the ava/sig of kakashi then xD
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

I did see the queer harry potter thing. While I found it disturbing, It did not strike me as something someone wouldn't use willingly. I would not use that avatar but I wouldn't be surprised if people carried such a thing lol.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Minority Rule

The problem with setting up the poll for the MR game is that we first need to notify a Global (or Des-chan as she is the creator of this thread and she is the Green in charge of this smexy section of MH) to create a new voting poll for each round and game. It's only been a month *I think* now that Des-chan has control over this section. I think admins and techs are the only ones who are able to remove the voting poll completely. Arrgggh. I'm sure Globals are able to re-edit a voting poll???? :confused

This is getting way too confusing now...

Basically, we use to go by the voting poll route but we had to wait for a mod to change the polls for each round and game. It kinda wasted a lot of time and secondly, to my astonishment some participants FAILED to vote in time...even with a fricking voting poll! :omg

So yeah...PM'ing the secretariat is the easier and more effective method atm. It would be nice to go back to using the voting polls though. Maybe, you and Des-chan can convince a Global to help us on a regular basis!?

Are Greens able to re-edit a voting poll? If so, then Des-chan can do it! :cheerbunny

Oh yeah but if Des-chan isn't the Secretariat but one of the participants then we need a Blue. Dammit. Conclusion: a Global Mod is needed if we want to work with voting polls. :darn
Thanks for the lengthy explanation, Bugz :amuse

But actually, I meant a poll to settle who would be the secretariat :XD
 
Top