Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Anal sex?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well try this:

give me several scenarios in which my sig quote can be applied. :D
Ah, so that's why those fundamentalists would rather blow themselves up than face an eternity without 72 virgins?

Anal sex?
I'd comment. But I wouldn't factually know if there was pleasure in THAT. :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
D: I assumed as much. Rap music taught me that....


:3c
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh I know. Like when you're trying to scratch an itchy spot??? Like... the itch is really beckoning for you and you try so hard to not scratch it?

then when you finally give in you can't stop scratching (your hair stands on end coz it's so good) until your skin breaks.

I'm getting tingles :nuts
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bb
- that's so itchingly good. i got one on my leg now, dunno how long i can stand not getting to it. ugh!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re:itches- Ever had "phantom itches"? That shits the worst of all; your brain tells you that a certain part is itchy, but the real itch is actually located somewhere else.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, like that itch somewhere on the sole of your feet that's too hard to pinpoint and too hard to scratch because you get the tickly sensation instead of the scratchy sensation.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
nothing beats the almost healed wound. i have to summon all my inner strength to not scratch the damn thing! and the worst thing you can do is touch and make circle motions around it. ugh!!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MJ- I just scratch the general area real hard n' real fast, then I douse it in rubbing alcohol for a sweet stinging sensation. It kills off the itch, and it masks the odor of my feet.

@MD- It's normally the surrounding areas of the scab, and not the wound it's self that feels itchy, so I just scratch away... with either my index finger's nail or my ear cleaner. If it bleeds, I just sterilize and apply the necessary antiseptic (I scar easily so my doc tells me to avoid using ointments so that the scar won't be that visible).
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's the hard part because usually you had that scab in the first place because you scratched too hard. and then you're scratching it again! :nuts

on another note... Technology is really amazing. Did you guys see the videos of the Vocaloid concert??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, working in the kitchen builds up your tolerance for pain. I remember burning/ cutting my fingers a few times while washing pots in my old job, and not even realizing that I had injuries till I got home... In fact, I accidentally stabbed the second knuckle of my left thumb while deboning chickens the other day, and I only stopped to wash the wound and sharpen my knife :/ ... I only felt the sting the following day. There have also been a few instances where I would touch something hot and not realize it till it would burn through my callouses :scry . I actually like having callouses.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I remember doing the laundry without gloves and it caused me many micro-wounds on my hands-- and I totally forgot about them until I was squeezing shredded ginger!!!! ayeeeee! :ck
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hahaha. You can remove stains easily if you soak your clothes in soapy water for about 3 days. My side towels were totally black the other day, and now they're pristine due to the soaking. I didn't even have to use bleach!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I remember walking barefoot for a long time. My feet ended up rock hard. Its of those defining moments in a guys life when he feels like a MAAN!

Another one was once i punched this kid after school, he was knocked out cold for about half a minute. I felt like a MAAN!

Oh and i also get that "MAAN" feeling whenever i boast that i havent broken any part of my body or ever fainted.

Anyother MAAN feelings people? :oh


Oh regarding the kitchen things. Ive been noticing that for a long time now i dont get teary eyed when im cutting onions. I think its the onions we buy...im not sure. Is there non-tear onions?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1. I killed a cockroach with my bare feet one time... I forgot that I wasn't wearing slippers...
2. I stepped on a rat once since it was really dark. Good thing I had shoes on.
3. I kicked a frog once while running to my car (it was raining pretty hard).

re: onions- You can minimize it by chilling the onions. This is because the chemical that makes you tear up are actually fumes from the onion that you breathe in. This is why chefs normally keep their faces far from the cutting board.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Maanly moments indeed. :noworry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
1. I killed a cockroach with my bare feet one time... I forgot that I wasn't wearing slippers...
eeeew. :darn

imp, there are mild onions. And sometimes it just depends on the sensitivity. Sometimes even leeks make me cry.

Oh and if you cut them with sharp knives, the fumes are less likely to spread. Cutting with a dull knife crushes and "hurts" them, so they get more defensive. :nuts

plants are so amazing!

re: MAN moments?
I needed to change the gas for our stove. My ex wouldn't do it. He actually said he couldn't do it because he was doing the laundry! so well, I did it. the pussy.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I needed to change the gas for our stove. My ex wouldn't do it. He actually said he couldn't do it because he was doing the laundry! so well, I did it. the pussy.
Lol, that sounds like one of those "di ako ander" jokes :D.

"Patanggal nga nitong tanke ng gas."
"Hoy, ako lalaki dito, di mo ako basta mauutusan!"
"Ano?"
"Ah, eh, ibig kong sabihin di ko pa tapos kasi yung pinapalaba mo, e. Pasensya na."
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top