Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Awh, I was hoping to get your interpretation of it... But then I read the definition of the term and it doesn't leave much room for it.

Good luck finding one :wtf
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

I'm having more luck finding cool emoticons to use
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

I googled spinster and all I could find was the spinster working on spinning...

Are you hinting at the sexual connotation behind the brother's grimm fairy tale the three spinsters?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

You shall remain a spinster all your life.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Meanie
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Have you found wub yet? If you could destroy the world, how would you do it?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

HALLO HAMY!

Hows your search for : wub: going? After hearing the plight of another wubless person, I remembered you and I thought I should play cupid. :neutral

Now our other mystery wubless person is male and ticks all the right boxes in the questionnaire. He has a slight seinen gore fetish but this is balanced out by his bug collecting hobby. He's tall*, German, muscular* and has a high IQ*! He even won the famous biannual cheese slicing competition in lower saxony**. So the big question..

..Would you be interested in our mystery wubless person?

[sizept=3]* = May or may not be true
** = Definitely true[/sizept]
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Do you even know what she means? -.-'
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Nope. :neutral
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Let's say that you are not looking for one. :3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

A Man? :neutral

(I hope you know you are not making any sense >.>)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Yes. A man. Do you even know what a spinster is? :3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Yeeees i do...And you're really confusing me. I setting her up with someone. Read the post again. :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

G'AFTERNOON! *me Asian bows*

So what's up with school? Still attending, dropped out, or graduated?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Hi Hamy! Nice to meet you ^^

I just came back from Hong Kong :amuse

I also just heard a story of a prostitute chasing a thief in the nude through Yau Ma Tei a couple of days ago :rofl My hotel happened to be in Yau Ma Tei... Near Miao Jie to be exact. Any chance you witnessed this fine spectacle? :hurr

Hamy hei bin dou? :worrybunny
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Hi Hamy! Nice to meet you ^^

I just came back from Hong Kong :amuse

I also just heard a story of a prostitute chasing a thief in the nude through Yau Ma Tei a couple of days ago :rofl My hotel happened to be in Yau Ma Tei... Near Miao Jie to be exact. Any chance you witnessed this fine spectacle? :hurr

Hamy hei bin dou? :worrybunny
Nope XD And I'm thankful to not have :3 Oh and Happy Holidays to all!

Oh and I'm from two places Saladesu ^_~
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Ooh, so you live in two different countries?

Merry Christmas! :dance
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Ooh, so you live in two different countries?

Merry Christmas! :dance
I move around due to dual citizenship~ And Merry Christmas~
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Merry - belated - christmas Hamyuts

You do have internet I see :p


I changed your thread icon... You should be more optimistic :)
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: The spinster in search of :wub: T___T

Happy New Year Hamy. Anything major lining up in the year?
 
Top