Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter 343 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54JLAPKW or http://hotfile.com/dl/77969338/0069315/Tough_343.zip.html


andy3004 said:
Episode 343

Pg.1:

<Title>
343rd Match - Restrained Dragon *)

*) Translators note: The reading of the Japanese Kanji is 'Orochi', which is the
name of the 8-tailed-dragon from ancient Japanese lore.

<Tagline>
Those eyes got no blind spot and show a warriors soul.

Pg.2:

<Line notes>
Some South-Asian country, special prison facility.

<Tag>
The Yuugen Emperor awakes in a a far-away country...!?

<Prisoner>
Am... am I still a human being...

Pg.3:

<Prisoner>
For a long time I've been restrained from any movement

<Prisoner>
I have to live from piss-stained food even a swine would not touch

<Prisoner>
All my senses have dulled... I no longer know what I am

Pg.4:

<Prisoner>
It seems to me that I am nothing more than vermin

<Location Text>
International airport of some country

<Prisoners recollection>
I got framed...

Pg.5:

<Prisoners recollection>
I was aware that being caught with 500g of narcotics equals death-penalty in
that country...

<Prisoners recollection>
But I wasn't aware of that stuff being inside that souvenir...

Pg.6:

<Warden>
Buzan... Shimomura...

<Warden>
Japanese, huh?

<Warden>
The mafia often uses travelers to smuggle illegal stuff by handing them souvenirs,
or so they say

Pg.7:

<Warden>
Listen... I don't care whether you're yellow or white

<Warden>
I don't care if you're famous, intelligent or just a freak

<Warden>
Once someone enters this prison, you're all the same... Lower than cockroaches,
and you will be treated accordingly.

Pg.8:

<Warden>
And until the day your receive your death-penalty...

<Warden>
You shall only live to fuel my sadism and follow each and every of my commands.

<Warden>
I know I'm perverted,

<Warden>
But that is exactly what made me start my job as a jailer, and continued to get me
lifted up to the position of a prison-warden here.

Pg.9:

<Prisoner>
Don't make me laugh

<Prisoner>
I've seen lots of less shitty-faced sadist in my lifetime

<Warden>
Here, I am the king! Do you understand, VERMIN!

Pg.10:

<Prisoner>
I... I am not vermin

<Prisoner>
But.. who am I?

<Prisoner>
I...I am a martial artist!

Pg.11:

<Prisoner>
I am one of Yuugenshinkageryous 'Heavenly Emperors of Death'...

<Prisoner>
...Shimomura Buzan

<Prisoner>
I am "DRAGON BUZAN"

Pg.12:

<Prisoner>
And... yes, I need to move!

<Prisoner>
Soon, very soon, it will be that day we all promised to...

Pg.13:

<Buzan>
...promised to gather again at "Oboroyama" *)

*) Translators note: the "Oboro" is the same Kanji "rou" as in Phantom Joes Mo'rou'-ken attack, meaning as much as vague, phantom-like or misty

Pg.14:

<Guard>
Wha... what the f***!

<Guard>
There's just the empty straightjacket left??

Pg.15:

<Guard>
Uah.

Pg.16:

<Warden>

Wha... What is...

Pg.17:

<Warden>
A... aah...

Pg.18:

<Warden>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!

<Liner Note>
The Heavenly Emperor who can control all of his joints, the dragon, he has awoken!!

<Ending line>
Next episode: Will the last one of the Heavenly Emperors of Death....!?




Chapter 344 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNEZTDQV
 
Last edited:

d3mon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Gah I wish a Edited Manga group would pick this back up, I love that Son'o is giving us full scripts etc, but its almost pointless without the pictures to help.
I agree 1000000%!
this is a great manga!!!!

i stopped where stand alone ended :(
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree 1000000%!
this is a great manga!!!!

i stopped where stand alone ended :(
true, i agree with u, this is a great manga. IDK why SAS stopped translating it but that was a wrong decision
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
@Son'O, I and I'm sure many other members appreciate what you are doing, but if you could place your translations in spoiler tags from now on so that it's not as annoying to scroll down the page that would be great. Please and thank you :)
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Son'O, I and I'm sure many other members appreciate what you are doing, but if you could place your translations in spoiler tags from now on so that it's not as annoying to scroll down the page that would be great. Please and thank you :)
No problem.

Here you got a link for chapter 345: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yenna0
 

Umbra Wolf

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
332
Reaction score
41
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Apparently Tough was taken up again by mangareader. Seems there is hope left.
 

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Apparently Tough was taken up again by mangareader. Seems there is hope left.
extremely good news....lets hope everything works out....
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Link for chapter 349 : http://a35a4d71.linkbucks.com/url/http://www.filesonic.com/file/37950483/Tough349.zip

Kiichi and Seiko found by train to train, as at the beginning of the manga. Meanwhile, the clan Yugenshikage regroup. Looks like they will find the turn of a good steak Bear!


Chapter 350 here: http://www.filesonic.com/file/40495345/Tough% 20350.zip

Looks like we will not wait long to witness the confrontation between Nadashinkageryu and Yûgenshinkageryu.

Andy3004 if you're back from Japan, could you translate us this last chapter.
I hope your trip went well.
 
Last edited:

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A huge amount of chapters popped up on Mangareader.net in the last few days, about 10+, finally good to get a taste of Tough on a almost weekly basis again.
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
The confrontation recorded the 2 schools ( Nadasinkage vs Yûgenshinkage) has held:

- Link to Chapter 351: http://www.filesonic.com/file/43778373/Tough_351.zip

- Link to Chapter 352: http://www.filesonic.com/file/46002343/Tough_352.zip

In these two chapters, we witness the beginning of the fight between Son'O and one of the heavenly emperors of death. From the beginning of the fight, it looks like Son'O took the advantage over his opponent, even if I don't think the fight will end up so quickly.

Son'O seems more focused and more serious than during his confrontation with Kiichi.

Son'O seems more focused and more serious than during his confrontation with Kiichi. I hope he will show his mastery of Nadashinkage. Its advantage over the other members of Nadashinkage is also known that some Yûgenshinkage's technicals.
 

kenichi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know Kiichi ended up fighting Jet in the finals of the hyper battle but what were the results of the quarter and semi finals. Did Seiko get out of the hospital in enough time to fight minoru "the wind" and did he and kiichi fight in the semi finals?
 

Katz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
355
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Son'o where do you get the raws for tough?, just curious.
 

kenichi23

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How well did Kie know Kiryuu? Did they just meet that one time in Prague where they talked and she did his portrait? I assume that's why she thought Kaguko was Kiryuu when she first met him.
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
How well did Kie know Kiryuu? Did they just meet that one time in Prague where they talked and she did his portrait? I assume that's why she thought Kaguko was Kiryuu when she first met him.
Kie, Kiichi's mother, met Kiryu in Paris. After, we don't really know if they meet again. Kakugo, the possible biological father of Kiichi, and Kie met in Prague. If she mistook with Kiryu, it's that any two have the same coat, have roughly the same shape and have short hairs.

We will know what really happened between Kie and Kakugo in Volume 31.We have not seen all the chapters of this volume.
 

tntteam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Tough

Hi !

Links are dead for me


Anyone have the scans from 205th match ?

Thanks
 
Top