- Joined
- Jan 15, 2008
- Messages
- 9,896
- Reaction score
- 1,607
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king
I read once in Jane Fonda's diet book about eating one whole Big Mac. It already has a thousand calories in it. However, it's very true that we cannot stop to drool and fantasize over such big luscious burger.honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king

Italian,surely! I'm italian and I can say you that it's the best,and more,our style is the original.Ok it seems that people only eat pizza here but how do you like them ? American or italian style ?

I could throw up in what you said. You ate 22 slices? How could your stomach handle that?American. I once ate 22 slices straight, in a competition before. I won by a landslide, leaving all my competitors in the dust.![]()

(just kidding, but it's not just two tablespoons of sugar, that I can guarantee you)
You appear to have extremely low culinary standards for an Italian.honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king
I don't eat meat either, but I see no point in actually reckoning the nutrition in everything I eat lol.Have you guys tried Greek Yogurt? It's so good! I get plain Greek Yogurt, add granola, blueberries, strawberries, or any fruit really. It's so freaking good, and it's great for you. Since I'm vegetarian and have to get my protein elsewhere, it's great. There are 22 grams or protein in one cup.