Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Here in the Philippines, though, a slice of a good-tasting pizza is pretty costly. Of course there are some ordinary pizzas out here in our country but they taste like plain bread...

Pizzas are great food for snacks. xD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I love pizza but my favorite food is steak. Any cut as long as it is medium rare. I had a great filet mignon in wine sauce with potato croquettes last weekend. Prime rib and filet are my favorite cuts. /me stops drooling now
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king
I read once in Jane Fonda's diet book about eating one whole Big Mac. It already has a thousand calories in it. However, it's very true that we cannot stop to drool and fantasize over such big luscious burger. :p

Inasmuch as many like Burger King, I haven't tried eating there even once.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok it seems that people only eat pizza here but how do you like them ? American or italian style ?
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ok it seems that people only eat pizza here but how do you like them ? American or italian style ?
Italian,surely! I'm italian and I can say you that it's the best,and more,our style is the original.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
American. I once ate 22 slices straight, in a competition before. I won by a landslide, leaving all my competitors in the dust. :cool:
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
American. I once ate 22 slices straight, in a competition before. I won by a landslide, leaving all my competitors in the dust. :cool:
I could throw up in what you said. You ate 22 slices? How could your stomach handle that? :o
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol its an inspirational story. Previously my friends were making fun of me because I came last in a different competition in an all you can eat restaurant months before, and totally dismissed the fact that I had already eaten beforehand. This time I went mentally and physically prepared and went for the gold. The pizza became tasteless after my tenth slice though but I perservered. The story is really book worthy lol.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
But I agree with mattiaildivino, only italian pizza shall be called pizza. American one are just pastry and two much filling. 22 slices honestly !
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't say it was done comfortably though. At a point I would chew the same piece for about 10 minutes cause I was too full to swallow. Honestly I was full up at around ten slices but if I had stopped, I would never hear the end of it lol. That's the type of friends I have lol.
 

jinkgx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My favorite food is chines food, it is too good, there are so many different type of verity you can see in this food, it is too hot food, i love eat this food so much.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess rice with hot curry coconut-milk sauce and meat, no matter which one.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I love mozzarella sticks. The cheese may not be cheese but goddamn does it taste good. Actually, with marinara sauce it does, but still. The problem is cheese not being cut off when you bite, sometimes, so you have to pull it until it stretches itself out or cut it, which can get annoying, especially when the oil/fluid thingie is running and it's hot. D:
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Chicken Curry with Rice is like paradise to me, every single time but there is some after effects..
Yet, it is my favorite food along with teriyaki chicken and salmon.
 

Mama Satsuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Favourite food: any, as long as it's edible. Watermelon, chocolate, meat.

I love cooking (and eating), but I'm terrible at it: it took me around three years to master one recipe - sweet pancakes. But not just regular sweet pancakes; REALLY sweet pancakes, it takes as much sugar as it takes flour :hurr (just kidding, but it's not just two tablespoons of sugar, that I can guarantee you)

Sweet Pancakes is my special recipe because it tastes like vanilla cake. When I have the time, I even add some strawberry with whipped cream filling, making it even better. It's special to me because I get to make them with the help of my little brother, who loves them just as much... and because I love sugar! xD
 

Joefish

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
boquerones frittos <3
The last time I ate them was when I was in Spain 2002-2003.
Damn I miss them so much :/
But I will never eat them in Germany and ruin my memories by that.
Damn.. I start drooling...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Have you guys tried Greek Yogurt? It's so good! I get plain Greek Yogurt, add granola, blueberries, strawberries, or any fruit really. It's so freaking good, and it's great for you. Since I'm vegetarian and have to get my protein elsewhere, it's great. There are 22 grams or protein in one cup.

That, and oatmeal. I think I eat oatmeal nearly every day. I like to put dried cranberries in it or fresh blueberries.

And damn I love milk.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
honestly,we know that the fastfoods like Mc Donald aren't healthy,but they are very good,same to Burger king
You appear to have extremely low culinary standards for an Italian.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Have you guys tried Greek Yogurt? It's so good! I get plain Greek Yogurt, add granola, blueberries, strawberries, or any fruit really. It's so freaking good, and it's great for you. Since I'm vegetarian and have to get my protein elsewhere, it's great. There are 22 grams or protein in one cup.
I don't eat meat either, but I see no point in actually reckoning the nutrition in everything I eat lol.

Soya and mushrooms are the best source of protein though IMO.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Soja and mushrooms... That's why i will never be vegetarian
Well good mushrooms taste good but are quite expensive. Soja is just boring food. I don't know what japanese find in tofu, only the texture makes it interesting.
 
Top