Re: New guy likes threads!
Have you watched Needless. Oh man it was just epic, I really enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it, please do try it.
I have heard of it and good reviews on it as well, it is on my watching list I suppose.
I will try it of course.
Another One Piece fan?

You read Gantz as well?

Your favourite colour is green!
Benj is awesome!
Yes to the first question, yes to the second question and indeed green is the one, is it your favorite as well?
Cool, thanks Bugzee you are awesome too.
And your favorite manga and such?
Well, I'll be seeing you quite a bit in Theatre, I think, so let's be friends

You can call me Salad, Sally or Desu, btw, that's what most people here call me

Now that I've stopped calling benelori "bene" (he is now "lolo"

), I guess I can call you Ben without feeling weird
Ooh, I am watching Gosick as well. Though I have yet to watch the second ep, it seems pretty good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it as well~~ And that's a really cool dream, I hope you make it come true and catch all the bad guys!
How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)? Do you like crime fiction as well? If so, any favourite authors or books?
i think you will see more then a bit of me there. Haha, seriously it is my favorite part of this forum, so i guess a lot would be the right way to put it.

OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way.
Well since it is my favorite genre I could not miss out on it. So indeed I had to watch it. Well it is still sort of an ambition not sure if I will be one though, but the idea of it seems rather nice for me.
I don't mind, I will be 17 on January the 27th this year.
Yes I love it favorite genre as well, I like Agatha Christie I have read most of her books, watched almost every movie made form her books, so yeah one of my favorite authors. I don't really have a favorite author. But I have a book, it is not a crime novel though, it is Candide form Voltaire a rather philosophical one I would say. I like Stephen King for the horror genre. You?
Why the username Benjamin?
;D
Whats your favourite sport?
I have always thought that the name is cool, there was this character from a book I used to read as a kid called "Never-ending Story" and the main character had a lot of the letter B in his name and I always kind of like names with "B" form then on and well so it is.
For me personally is swimming, though I don't quite follow it as a sport event, if you mean sport events then it is Football, Basketball, Tennis, Formula 1, Snooker, all sorts of stuff actually, just thinking some off the top of my head.
