Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hello there MH I am Josef K. you shall be seeing a lot from me in this forum, just to get my posting gear up and it shall begin... :XD

Anyway hi, and if you have any questions for me ask away.

Basic fact about me though I prefer anime over manga.

...

Ok, I have been named the seinen moderator, so please be sure to check that section out and join the discussion, I would love if more people read my favorite types of manga that I enjoy!
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hey Benj! :hi5

Welcome to MH! :confetti

- So what mangas are you currently reading?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Favourite colour?
- Join us in the Fun Forum sometime!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hey Benj! :hi5

Welcome to MH! :confetti

- So what mangas are you currently reading?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Favourite colour?
- Join us in the Fun Forum sometime!
Hello Bugzee!

Thanks for the welcome, oh a lot actually, the one I am concentrated on is Berserk though, I still have a bit to finish it up. After that I will start Kekkaishi. For my favorite mangas though I have to say are: One Piece, Gantz and Liar Game.

I like classical rock, I made a post about it in the entertainment section here. You?

My favorite color is green.

Sure why not. :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: New guy likes threads!

You have a Kamina avy :wtf

Kekkiashi is excellent, one of my favorite series. I'm sure you'll like it. First few volumes are a bit slow, after that it picks up. Not as good as Berserk, but still great.

How long have you been reading manga, what is the first one you read?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hey Benjamin,

I am glad to see you creating your own thread. Its a good way to socialize with other members.

Why do you prefer anime over manga? Is it because anime is more interactive? Or there are some other reason(s)?
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hello Ben! Some people call me ben...welcome, and have fun!
Anime first then? What about Mushishi?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hello Benjamin~ :bye

I know I've seen you over at Otaku Theatre - I forgot which thread though. Infinite Stratos, was it? :headscratch

What anime are you watching this season? What did you watch last season? Favourite anime of the season thus far? :D

And I approve wholeheartedly of your Kamina avatar :thumbs
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hello Benjamin,

Welcome to MH. I know I will be seeing a lot of you in this new very exciting section. My very first question: are you an ice cream lover and if so, what is your favorite three favors? :amuse
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

You have a Kamina avy :wtf

Kekkiashi is excellent, one of my favorite series. I'm sure you'll like it. First few volumes are a bit slow, after that it picks up. Not as good as Berserk, but still great.

How long have you been reading manga, what is the first one you read?
Indeed, he is an epic anime character, what else can I say. :XD

I have seen the art work and I am a fan of Japanese culture and I noticed there is a lot in this manga, that is what caught my attention also it has won a shounen award, so yeah it should be awesome. Well Berserk is special in a way from any other manga I would say.

Anime I have been watching since well when I was 4 or 5 years old sometime, although manga I just got quite recently in the beginning of 2009 and it was Naruto I believe.

Hey Benjamin,

I am glad to see you creating your own thread. Its a good way to socialize with other members.

Why do you prefer anime over manga? Is it because anime is more interactive? Or there are some other reason(s)?
Hello thornofcarrion!

Yes it is yes I thought I can get into more conversations that way, and having a thread is cool.

It is because I have been watching anime more then I have been reading manga, and there are few manga's that I prefer over anime but that is it, I am an anime -watcher. :D

Hello Ben! Some people call me ben...welcome, and have fun!
Anime first then? What about Mushishi?

Hi there benelori, lol, two Ben's. :XD

I have not seen that one. Is it good?

Hello Benjamin~ :bye

I know I've seen you over at Otaku Theatre - I forgot which thread though. Infinite Stratos, was it? :headscratch

What anime are you watching this season? What did you watch last season? Favourite anime of the season thus far? :D

And I approve wholeheartedly of your Kamina avatar :thumbs

HI there saladesu, indeed I am active in the Otaku theater and yes IS is one of the threads I have posted in. :amuse

This season: IS, Gosick and Starry Sky, although I meant to start the one form SHAFT as well, if my Internet connection gets better. :headscratch. My favorite is Gosick, because of my dream to be a criminal investigator I like to watch such things. :)

I like it as well. :D

Hello Benjamin,

Welcome to MH. I know I will be seeing a lot of you in this new very exciting section. My very first question: are you an ice cream lover and if so, what is your favorite three favors? :amuse

Hi there lordHokage!

Yes indeed I will be active here. :D

Yes I am my favorite are: blueberry, strawberry and green apple. :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: New guy likes threads!

It's good...nice animation cool characters...it's more like an allegory, and it's composed of different stories...I don't know what UR anime preferences are, but I really liked this one, it was just so relaxing:D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

It's good...nice animation cool characters...it's more like an allegory, and it's composed of different stories...I don't know what UR anime preferences are, but I really liked this one, it was just so relaxing:D
Different stories that sort of combine into each other right?

Anyway you are from Romania right, good to see some from the Balkan region here as well. :D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hi there lordHokage!

Yes indeed I will be active here. :D

Yes I am my favorite are: blueberry, strawberry and green apple. :D
Benjamin, of all places, I know for sure you will be active here. :tem

Green apple, an interesting favor, I never heard it until now. What does it taste like? Next question: Are you a chocolate lover and if so, what's your favorite chocolate desserts? :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

Benjamin, of all places, I know for sure you will be active here. :tem

Green apple, an interesting favor, I never heard it until now. What does it taste like? Next question: Are you a chocolate lover and if so, what's your favorite chocolate desserts? :D
Of course it is my thread. :D

Yeah it tastes a bit like a regular apple flavor but when you taste it seems a bit more fresh. I am a chocolate lover and I guess cakes, do I have to tell which kind?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: New guy likes threads!

Welcome to MangaHelpers Benjamin, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here. Mainly because I am here, but also because the people here are superbly friendly.

Ooooh, Hungary > All of balkan (especially Romania *pokes benelori and giggles*)

Sorry :$ you bring forth the patriotic side of me...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

Welcome to MangaHelpers Benjamin, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here. Mainly because I am here, but also because the people here are superbly friendly.

Ooooh, Hungary > All of balkan (especially Romania *pokes benelori and giggles*)

Sorry :$ you bring forth the patriotic side of me...
Sure I will and yes the people are indeed nice. :)

Well it is kind of the truth I have been to Hungary and it is indeed better then where I live. :D

No problem, I am not much of a patriot. :/
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: New guy likes threads!

Have you watched Needless. Oh man it was just epic, I really enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it, please do try it.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New guy likes threads!

Hello Bugzee!

Thanks for the welcome, oh a lot actually, the one I am concentrated on is Berserk though, I still have a bit to finish it up. After that I will start Kekkaishi. For my favorite mangas though I have to say are: One Piece, Gantz and Liar Game.

I like classical rock, I made a post about it in the entertainment section here. You?

My favorite color is green.

Sure why not. :)
Another One Piece fan? :wtf You read Gantz as well? :wtf Your favourite colour is green! :wtf

Benj is awesome! :Gaipose
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: New guy likes threads!

HI there saladesu, indeed I am active in the Otaku theater and yes IS is one of the threads I have posted in. :amuse

This season: IS, Gosick and Starry Sky, although I meant to start the one form SHAFT as well, if my Internet connection gets better. :headscratch. My favorite is Gosick, because of my dream to be a criminal investigator I like to watch such things. :)

I like it as well. :D
Well, I'll be seeing you quite a bit in Theatre, I think, so let's be friends :XD You can call me Salad, Sally or Desu, btw, that's what most people here call me :p Now that I've stopped calling benelori "bene" (he is now "lolo" :3c), I guess I can call you Ben without feeling weird :)

Ooh, I am watching Gosick as well. Though I have yet to watch the second ep, it seems pretty good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it as well~~ And that's a really cool dream, I hope you make it come true and catch all the bad guys! :police

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)? Do you like crime fiction as well? If so, any favourite authors or books? :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: New guy likes threads!

Why the username Benjamin? :neutral

;D

Whats your favourite sport?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: New guy likes threads!

Have you watched Needless. Oh man it was just epic, I really enjoyed it. If you haven't watched it, please do try it.
I have heard of it and good reviews on it as well, it is on my watching list I suppose. :)

I will try it of course.

Another One Piece fan? :wtf You read Gantz as well? :wtf Your favourite colour is green! :wtf

Benj is awesome! :Gaipose
Yes to the first question, yes to the second question and indeed green is the one, is it your favorite as well? :wtf

Cool, thanks Bugzee you are awesome too. :D

And your favorite manga and such?

Well, I'll be seeing you quite a bit in Theatre, I think, so let's be friends :XD You can call me Salad, Sally or Desu, btw, that's what most people here call me :p Now that I've stopped calling benelori "bene" (he is now "lolo" :3c), I guess I can call you Ben without feeling weird :)

Ooh, I am watching Gosick as well. Though I have yet to watch the second ep, it seems pretty good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it as well~~ And that's a really cool dream, I hope you make it come true and catch all the bad guys! :police

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)? Do you like crime fiction as well? If so, any favourite authors or books? :amuse
i think you will see more then a bit of me there. Haha, seriously it is my favorite part of this forum, so i guess a lot would be the right way to put it. :D OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way. :D

Well since it is my favorite genre I could not miss out on it. So indeed I had to watch it. Well it is still sort of an ambition not sure if I will be one though, but the idea of it seems rather nice for me. :XD

I don't mind, I will be 17 on January the 27th this year. :amuse

Yes I love it favorite genre as well, I like Agatha Christie I have read most of her books, watched almost every movie made form her books, so yeah one of my favorite authors. I don't really have a favorite author. But I have a book, it is not a crime novel though, it is Candide form Voltaire a rather philosophical one I would say. I like Stephen King for the horror genre. You?

Why the username Benjamin? :neutral

;D

Whats your favourite sport?
I have always thought that the name is cool, there was this character from a book I used to read as a kid called "Never-ending Story" and the main character had a lot of the letter B in his name and I always kind of like names with "B" form then on and well so it is. :)

For me personally is swimming, though I don't quite follow it as a sport event, if you mean sport events then it is Football, Basketball, Tennis, Formula 1, Snooker, all sorts of stuff actually, just thinking some off the top of my head. :)
 
Top