Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!
@Imperium - If you like baby penis then you will love the HQ Beelzebub logo I also made.
@CBlitz - Yup, it's an Aki thread, I just wish I was online more to enjoy it.
@Drmke - I love Beelzebub's package and I'm not afraid to say it!
@Akainu - I have been followong the anime, I see they are taking their time strecthing and adding material where it's needed. I have laughed so far and Furuichi is still the king of comedy. Just like in real life I hate the sound of any baby that cries and it goes no different from an animated baby.
@riki - I'm constantly sleepy, it's probably because I have classes everyday of the week this semester. Mon, Wed, Fri, I get up 9am so it's not that bad and Tues, Thurs I get up at 10am, stay for a few hours and go back home and hug my bed. Most of my classes aren't that difficult as long as I study until dust to dawn. Calculus is the most fun and challenging at the same time. My cats are surviving the winter, I usually rotate them so each of them gets to come inside at least once. Lenalee was fixed so no more cats from her. She is always purring, even while eating and drinking water which is funny to hear. Loves to lay on top of my legs which cuts off circulation to my feet.
@Ben - Me like Liar Game. It's still on hiatus, I check Young Jump's website every week. Other manga that I enjoy which are on hiatus HxH and Berserk. Shinobu has a good excuse because he is publishing Odagiri in Business Jump every 2 weeks. The other two I don't know what they are up to.
@Banana - I'm okay, not bad but not great. Yes, my education is on the right track, for now. I'm not avoiding anyone. I have to test that one out, does that mean I can't use -_- anymore without hassle.
I hit reply too soon, I still need to answer questions. Maybe later. Give me time.