Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Trust me he already is :eyeroll

Thats right Austin....you know what I'm talking about :ninja
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@Arrogance - I caught up with the Big 3 today. Read about 10 Bleach chapters in record time, my thoughts meh. One Piece Sabo arc was meh, but Naruto was awesome!!!

@Evil - I <3 Bearsy, I'm going to make him into an avatar, after my penalty from kkck is over.

@riki - My current schedule has all my classes on Tuesday and Thursday. My first class starts at 8am, but I could have 4 day weekends. I got this idea when you told me your sister did the same thing. :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

Actually, it was one of my friends who did it, but she didn't have time to eat at all. Good luck with your classes especially with that schedule. I hope you have time to eat lunch and dinner (if you have late evening classes).

Anyway, how was the beach?

Moderator Notice:
I had a great time, thanks for asking. :)~ Aki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama

Hey Austin! How was the beach? Glad to hear you caught up. I've been so bored yesterday that I actually went through 22 chapters of one piece without dying. It was close and there were times where my hear stopped but I got through it alive :darn.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

@riki - I found my thread, it was hiding.
Myrtle Beach was my destination, since my aunt has a condo down there I get to stay for free. Loved the sea food and the sun shine. I really was grateful for the nice weather. Now the countdown back to college begins. T_T August 23rd is doomsday.

@Arrogance - 22 chapters down soon to be 573 more to go. Have fun!
:ninja In case you haven't read Defense Devil 59. I want these 1 story per chapter to end.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

A lot of Ohioans go to Myrtle Beach for vacation though I haven't been there before. ^^;

BTW, I really like your sig. :thumbs
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

Myrtle Beach is awesome Kim, you should go there sometime! Its a huge golfing location but even if you don't golf the beach there is amazing and there is a lot to do :D.

I think I read Defense Devil 59.......can't recall since the end of OM has thrown me off a bit. I'm using Cloudmanga now because its basically the same as OM was but I just need to get used to it a bit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

yay Bearsy yeaay! \o'/

Hope ya enjoyed your sex trip to the beach. So what you gonna do next fella?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

I read in the Win thread that you're in a bad mood. I hope you feel better soon. :hug
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

Wait I thought he was in a good mood since he wasn't invisible???? :blink
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

He's not invisible anymore? That's good. :)

BTW, who are going to war with?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

He was never invisible. He was commenting that I was and then after that said that he only goes invisible when he's in a bad mood. He was just saying what he would be doing if he was invisible but he wasn't. Therefore Austin was never in a bad mood ;)

He's probably going to war with me :ninja.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

Over what?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

O nothing :eyeroll................
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Prepares for War

I think over you, Riki.

Also, you should go on IRC right now, Riki. Austin's on too. :3 At least I hope he is; we were talking an hour or so ago.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

OH MY GOAWD ITS AN AKI THREAD :zomg
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

*pukes at the return of this thread*

Are you aware there is a large baby penis on this page?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

daaaabuh - d'you watch the anime? how d'you like it so far?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Hey! Your thread is back! :tem

How are you?
How are your classes?
Are your cats doing well? I hope Lenalee isn't pregnant again. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top