Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I know all about it. Wrote a 25pages paper about it and had two exams about it just a couple of months ago. But thanks for the help anyway ;D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Now that the history lessons are over, I wonder if Akiyama is still under the bridge?

(hint: your cold) ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

AMERICA FTW! Respect America, Blai, otherwise our president just may accidentally blow up your country!

Crappy thing is, I can actually believe he'll accidentally blow up your country. :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I'm not really scared of America or your so called power. I'm more afraid of the Russians to be frank. Thank god we have Finland as a little meat-wall...
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

hmmm, a meat-wall you say?

anyway, happy (declaration of) Independence Day :amuse
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I'm not really scared of America or your so called power. I'm more afraid of the Russians to be frank. Thank god we have Finland as a little meat-wall...
I'm more afraid than you are. The russians have been bickering with us about oil and ocean lordship for decades. It's a known fact in Norway that we're afraid of russians. About two years ago when I was in the milirary there were ass loads of articles in the newspapers about the Russian threat, haha. If the russians come, I take the first flight to Portugal!

hmmm, a meat-wall you say?
That is just awesome. There's a country that knows how to use their training field to their advantage. Unlike Norway, we got captured by Nazi-Germany within TWO MONTHS!! This short time is by the way considered a disgrace by norwegians and often mentioned with voices of disgust. Although Wikipedia honours us by saying that among the german-occupied countries we withstood the longest - approximately two months.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

No need to fear the Russians... Unless you're from Georgia


Anyways.. happy Independence Day somethin..
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@M3J - Early bird gets the worm.

@TOC - Then I'll just call you abnormal then.

@Blai - Okay

@riki - Allergies still suck, sneezing too much.

My July 4th, I went to a family barbecue, then watch some fireworks.

@Blai - Watch the movie Independence Day with Will Smith, very historical documenty.

@Charlie - I moved, I live in a high school now.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

I watched the first ep of the anime (hsd), thought it was adapted pretty well from the manga.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

How is your new home? Are you allowed to bring your cats with you? :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

High School of the Dead, care to elaborate?

And where do you moved to and what are your future plans relating to studies?

OMG, you called me abnormal, didn't you :mad.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@Charlie - Very good episode indeed, I need to decide which anime I should watch this season and not be overloaded.

@riki - I never moved. :rofl If I did I would take one cat but not all of them.

@TOC - High School of the Dead, it's a manga and now it has an anime that just started. Just continue going to my university and learn stuff. :P

You are abnormal. Two words to prove this. Voice Modulator. :iik
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@TOC - High School of the Dead, it's a manga and now it has an anime that just started. Just continue going to my university and learn stuff. :P

You are abnormal. Two words to prove this. Voice Modulator. :iik
Oh its a manga. Is it good?
Not even bother arguing with another one :notrust. I already said what I have to, and I don't seen any point lying about it. Don't even know WTH is voice modulator. I can swear I have no such thing on my PC nor on my mobile. But since you are not gonna believe my words, so whatever.

What are you studying, your field?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

TOC - I have been reading the manga and it's good. They kill zombies in almost every chapter, use weapons from baseball bats to guns. Blood is going everywhere. I'm studying mathematics, I love me some numbers.

Okay, I will skype with you, that should settle everything. How's that sound?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@riki - I never moved. :rofl If I did I would take one cat but not all of them.
I knew that; that's why I use ":p" to show that I was teasing you. :sweat
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

TOC - I have been reading the manga and it's good. They kill zombies in almost every chapter, use weapons from baseball bats to guns. Blood is going everywhere. I'm studying mathematics, I love me some numbers.

Okay, I will skype with you, that should settle everything. How's that sound?
I will give it a try, though not a zombie fan. Ah Mathematics, I should have guessed.

Gary, Kait, Goodsy, CK, and may be Aka have already heard me and my accent. And that was not my original voice. I tried to impersonate Gary, horrible not even close. So was my attempt with c_k's impersonation. Only, with Gary, I had several tries to come up with a voice and used lots of fabric on the mic. Since my mobile records it in AMR. I used "Power AMR MP3 WAV WMA M4A AC3 Audio Converter" to convert into mp3 and increase the volume level, as it was quite low on the mobile. I will PM you the amr file.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@riki - You tricked me?!?!?!, the :p smiley always confuses me. I never know if someone is serious and throws in a random smiley or they are just joking. Perhaps it's because i use them randomly myself. :shifty

@TOC - That's why you need to stop and not worrying about converting files and recording on your cell. That way you have no interference. Plus I won't get any more nightmares from your impersonations. :s
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

What anime you watching this season Aki?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@riki - You tricked me?!?!?!, the :p smiley always confuses me. I never know if someone is serious and throws in a random smiley or they are just joking. Perhaps it's because i use them randomly myself. :shifty
I guess I did trick you. FYI, I always use :p when I'm teasing/joking. ^^

How are the kittens btw?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@hatsu - Let's see. I'm watching the zombie thriller HSotD, kinda obvious. The murder mystery Shiki and the youkai loving Nurarihyon no Mago. 3 is enough to keep me busy. Plus I'm watching the live drama Moyashimon.

Are you also interested in some new anime this season?

@riki - All 11 are fine. They have fleas and I see them scratching all the time. I did take some pics but I'm super lazy to upload them. I can never get them all in the same pic, too hyper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top