End of an Era.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Hey DL. I'm your first poster, what will my reward be :jk

Are you interested in music? I can't remember having ever talked to you about what kind of music you actually like and so..
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Hey DL. I'm your first poster, what will my reward be :jk

Are you interested in music? I can't remember having ever talked to you about what kind of music you actually like and so..
E3 ma precious Man :glomp, how are you ?

A reward :wub, How about you create a thread first ? :p

As for music, I listen to dance, mainstream electronic, pop, some alternative rock, and anything my ear can handle, you ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

I don't know if there's that much to discuss about me to make a whole new topic for it.

Well that's a quite big rang. Some specific artists you could name?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

okay lets get it started :kukuku
DL what's ur favorite word?
when u see the letters BJ, whats the first thing to come in ur mind?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

DL thread. :turtle

Where would you like to travel to?
Is there a language you would like to learn?
favorite anime?
Are you going to school, if so for what?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

I don't know if there's that much to discuss about me to make a whole new topic for it
I think there is more than you know, Just make a thread :shakefist

Well that's a quite big rang. Some specific artists you could name?
I like cascada's music, eurodance dj's like Manian

I listen to Chris daughtry, David Cook along the same categorie

Westlife is also an interesting group which I enjoy listening to very often.:D


okay lets get it started :kukuku
DL what's ur favorite word?
when u see the letters BJ, whats the first thing to come in ur mind?
Wohoo, scavyyy :glomp

I have a lot of words that I like and fun is one of them, my favourite attribute would be ''fidelity'' therefore goes that word.

How've you been BTW ? did exams go well ?

Justin Bieber :XD, correct ?


DL thread. :turtle

Where would you like to travel to?
Is there a language you would like to learn?
favorite anime?
Are you going to school, if so for what?
Yay A_I is here :dance :turtle

-Japan would be my first choice, I would like to see that culture and see all favourite artists

Second place would be somewhere warm green quite and peacful with a beach view.:p

- Language would be japanese for obvious reasons which is translation, I actually started learning last summer but it was too tough.

-Favourite anime would be death note, it really rocked and I wish there could be more of those series :crying

-I go to university now, I failed engineering once, so I had to switch to economics which I'm not liking so far.

I would really like to study programming and web dev, I think its awsome.

What about you ?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Hey, dark lord!

How are you?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Hey, dark lord!

How are you?
Hey riki, I'm excellent :D, how are you ? and how's work ?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

So wassup?

Favourite films and animu?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

hey DL is there anyone special on your life? :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

hey shadow lord.how are you?what made you pick your nick?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

That should be my nick since that's what I'm called at school XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

they call you dark lord?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Yup cuse I like to talk about voodoo and stuff XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

thats kinda cool and creepy at the same time you know.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

So wassup?

Favourite films and animu?
Yo ssup!

Let's say Top 3 films

1- Pirates of the caribbean 1
2- Meet the fockers
3- All of shrek

Fav anime

Death Note

hey DL is there anyone special on your life? :hurr
:hurr not at the moment, but I would love to after I get myself together, those special people are expensive :XD


hey shadow lord.how are you?what made you pick your nick?
wohoo GB :hi5

I'm doing good, you ?

My username is a refrence to harry potter's voldemort who was a also called the dark lord, because he used dark magic :p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

i am doing alright.thnx.So on top of being Op fan your also in HP?Your quite interesting fella:)lets see you have fav songs atm?and btw its gb-sama
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Oh yeah having a special someone really comes out expensive XD

So what episode of amagami are you at?
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DL's Thread XD: Learn How to Go wild in No Time!!

Whats up DL

Favorite food
Do you have a role model
Whats the meaning of life
 
Top