- Joined
- Jan 18, 2010
- Messages
- 1,716
- Reaction score
- 1,226
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Sup Again Folks, FF'ers, mods, 

Last edited:


E3 ma precious ManHey DL. I'm your first poster, what will my reward be
Are you interested in music? I can't remember having ever talked to you about what kind of music you actually like and so..
, how are you ?
, How about you create a thread first ? 


I think there is more than you know, Just make a threadI don't know if there's that much to discuss about me to make a whole new topic for it

I like cascada's music, eurodance dj's like ManianWell that's a quite big rang. Some specific artists you could name?

Wohoo, scavyyyokay lets get it started
DL what's ur favorite word?
when u see the letters BJ, whats the first thing to come in ur mind?

, correct ?Yay A_I is hereDL thread.
Where would you like to travel to?
Is there a language you would like to learn?
favorite anime?
Are you going to school, if so for what?



Hey riki, I'm excellentHey, dark lord!
How are you?
, how are you ? and how's work ?
Yo ssup!So wassup?
Favourite films and animu?
hey DL is there anyone special on your life?![]()
not at the moment, but I would love to after I get myself together, those special people are expensive
wohoo GBhey shadow lord.how are you?what made you pick your nick?


lets see you have fav songs atm?and btw its gb-sama