Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
all i hear is

grow some balls and lighten up
all i hear is

grow some balls and lighten up





il buy you some ballsThe first game was awesome. I miss Geshode. He smashed away bugzee's mafioso buddies.
@Hyst - I dont have balls. Im a little miss...hohohohoh![]()


*touches crotch bulge*The first game was awesome. I miss Geshode. He smashed away bugzee's mafioso buddies.
@Hyst - I dont have balls. Im a little miss...hohohohoh![]()
Someone acting like the Doctor?Wont save u anymore U.U U've just said that the game I WAS IN was lame U.U!!!
I'll save Impy-chan u.u

Us ladies and us Arsenal fans have to stick together.Wont save u anymore U.U U've just said that the game I WAS IN was lame U.U!!!
I'll save Impy-chan u.u


No need to thank me, Impy-chan. Girls need to stay together S2



Actually I am mr messy(description of my sex life), I just put child molestor as a joke.No you're not. You are a child molester.![]()