Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

all i hear is

:crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

grow some balls and lighten up
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The first game was awesome. I miss Geshode. He smashed away bugzee's mafioso buddies. :crying

@Hyst - I dont have balls. Im a little miss...hohohohoh :toc
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Don't underrate the 4th. It was funny as hell and had a suprise twist at the end. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:neutral
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The first game was awesome. I miss Geshode. He smashed away bugzee's mafioso buddies. :crying

@Hyst - I dont have balls. Im a little miss...hohohohoh :toc
il buy you some balls :hurr
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why havent we lynched this Foo. :pwnge
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The first game was awesome. I miss Geshode. He smashed away bugzee's mafioso buddies. :crying

@Hyst - I dont have balls. Im a little miss...hohohohoh :toc
*touches crotch bulge*

I doubt that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Wont save u anymore U.U U've just said that the game I WAS IN was lame U.U!!!
I'll save Impy-chan u.u
Someone acting like the Doctor? :rofl
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Wont save u anymore U.U U've just said that the game I WAS IN was lame U.U!!!
I'll save Impy-chan u.u
Us ladies and us Arsenal fans have to stick together. :hug
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Farfalla you meanie. :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

No need to thank me, Impy-chan. Girls need to stay together S2

Edit: Ok, he just said what I've said XD~
I'm not meanie Ç.ç
And I'm acting like a nurse, silly *0*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

No you're not. You are a child molester. :pwnge
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cummy, let Asclepius join! It's not too late!

She can take my place!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

wtf wth :faint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why u wanna be out, Jin? o.o
And Asclupius could join! Just use the randomizer to pick a role for her XD
Even if the numbers get screwed, it's not a big deal.

And I agree it would be easier to decide my vote if people speak more XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top