Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.

I agree with the title :cookiestare

You like reading books?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.

Yo X!

So you the new Cisco Kid or something? :p
Whatcha think of Caro Emerald? Heard any of her music?
Favourite wu tang record?

Hasta luego, amigo!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.

I agree with the title :cookiestare

You like reading books?
Glad you do. :)

I sure do, I haven't read much lately. No time and stuff like that. I still have tons of books on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet, I'm reading Imperium at this moment, great book so far!

Do you read too? And do you have any suggestions which might be a good read?

Yo X!

So you the new Cisco Kid or something? :p
Whatcha think of Caro Emerald? Heard any of her music?
Favourite wu tang record?

Hasta luego, amigo!
Sure. If you want me too.

I haven't heard much of her yet, but that which I heard I loved, seen her live a couple of times, she's great. Also had the pleasure to talk with her in person, she's really nicr and shit.

Don't have a fav. Wu-Tang song, never really listened to them..
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.

You're reading me? Hohoho, i have to say im blushing here. :hurr


What do you think of it so far?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.

I've been reading you alright! :3c :hurr

I'm not that far yet, only read 3 or 4 chapters of it, but it's great, it will only get better I hope. The way it's written is incredible, but I'm readin the dutch translation (it was cheaper).
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

No wonder this thread ain't moving. You replied on the 13th. :oh


Just kiddin' :3c

What's up, X? Anything new? So who did you beat up/bully at work this week?

How was your Valentine's day? Was it just another normal day for ya?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

No wonder this thread ain't moving. You replied on the 13th. :oh


Just kiddin' :3c

What's up, X? Anything new? So who did you beat up/bully at work this week?

How was your Valentine's day? Was it just another normal day for ya?
I can't help it, I have a life! :o

Nothing much actually. Only new recent thing is that I booked a vacation to Italy. Two weeks. Rome. Just me and my girlfriend.

And bully? No one much, I had the early shifts this week so then I don't see a lot of people, the one's that I actually see, are the people I kinda like, so yeah. Same goes for beating up.

Although I had the strong urge to kill this chick for.. well, weeks now. Maybe even months. But today I went home early against orders because it was just too much. If people get to annoying I can't be held responsible for my actions. :noworry

Valentine's day? What's that.. Normal.. Pffft.. Yeah, right. But no, I don't celebrate shit like that, you know, Valentine, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. My current girlfriend used to do that, but well, fuck her, right. No wait, don't do that.

Anyway, I slept till in the early evening, watched the new Hawaii Five-0 and NCIS: LA episodes, ate, showered and then I went to sleep again. :p

How was your Valentine's Day? Did you have a Valentine? :o
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I hope you're happy now!

Yes. I did. T'was awesome.

:hurr

Are you working full time? No uni?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Holla Xadyu^^
What does your nickname means? XD
Saw u crying about this thread and came here ç.ç
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I hope you're happy now!

Yes. I did. T'was awesome.

:hurr

Are you working full time? No uni?
I sure am! :D .....

You know you're mom doesn't count right?
But no, really? :o Tell me about it. :hurr

Yeah, I work full-time as a part-timer at several jobs. I started a new education tho', started at the beginning of this month, just 47 more months!! :zomg

Can't wait, I'm already tired of it. :p
You still going to uni? And still working for.. do you even work? :oh

Holla Xadyu^^
What does your nickname means? XD
Saw u crying about this thread and came here ç.ç
Ola!
My nickname has no meaning, something I created, I googled it before I started using it and Google didn't find anything, so yeah, it didn't exist :p

I'm still thinking of giving it a meaning, but aftually I don't care :p

I-I didn't cry!! :o But thanks for coming anyway! :zomg
So what's up? Keep talking. :) Don't leave me. :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Sure XD
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's talking... a lot... about nothing XD
So u kinda got a hero name '-' Those ones that are unique. Usually heros have names like that XD
So! How's Mexico? In wich part of Mexico do you live?
Can you cook some Mexican food? *0*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

He doesnt live in Mexico, farf. Just to warn you before he begins all his "Amigo, peso, taco" nonsense he's been saying recently. -_-;
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Belgium. :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Gosh XD... That's so far away from Mexico XD
Thank you, Imp *hugs*

At least Xadyu didn't start tricking me >D Can't kick him, so.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Sure XD
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's talking... a lot... about nothing XD
So u kinda got a hero name '-' Those ones that are unique. Usually heros have names like that XD
So! How's Mexico? In wich part of Mexico do you live?
Can you cook some Mexican food? *0*
Good, then this thread won't die that easy anymore! :zomg
And yeah, I'm kind of a hero in real life too, I can mention that here since no one knows my real identity. I can't tell you anything else tho'.

And Mexico is.. well.. Mexico, I'm never happy being here, too much d there's not much to like about it. I live in Zihuatanejo, Guerrero and I can pretty much cook anything besides Mexican, haha. Well, the traditional Mexican food is easy, but I can't do more then that. :p

He doesnt live in Mexico, farf. Just to warn you before he begins all his "Amigo, peso, taco" nonsense he's been saying recently. -_-;
Hola señor, no se encuentran a la niña. Soy mexicano y lo sabes. Idiota.

And like I would ever mention "Amigo" on this board. Who do you think you are talking too, huh? :oh

Where is he from, then? o.o
Gosh XD... That's so far away from Mexico XD
Thank you, Imp *hugs*

At least Xadyu didn't start tricking me >D Can't kick him, so.
No, I'm not. Don't trust Imp so easily, he's probably the biggest liar we have around here. No se puede confiar.

And don't hug him either, you can kick him, está bien. I won't trick you, I'm not like him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Just keep speaking spanish so *0* Easier to understand than eng XD

Tell me this Belgium/Mexico story '-'
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Well, I'm from Mexico. But for some reason, last year they started saying I came from Belgium. I still haven't found out why tho'. :oh

And I prefer English on MH, I'm used to writing English here so it's weird if I start typing Spanish or an other language. Lo sentimos. :amuse
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

where do you live in mexico ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I already mentioned that didn't I? I'm from Zihuatanejo.
 
Top