Re: Common sense is so rare, it should be classified as a super power.
I agree with the title
You like reading books?
I agree with the title

You like reading books?


Glad you do.I agree with the title
You like reading books?

Sure. If you want me too.Yo X!
So you the new Cisco Kid or something?
Whatcha think of Caro Emerald? Heard any of her music?
Favourite wu tang record?
Hasta luego, amigo!




I can't help it, I have a life!No wonder this thread ain't moving. You replied on the 13th.
Just kiddin'
What's up, X? Anything new? So who did you beat up/bully at work this week?
How was your Valentine's day? Was it just another normal day for ya?





I sure am!I hope you're happy now!
Yes. I did. T'was awesome.
Are you working full time? No uni?
.....
Tell me about it. 



Ola!Holla Xadyu^^
What does your nickname means? XD
Saw u crying about this thread and came here ç.ç


But thanks for coming anyway! 
Don't leave me. 


Good, then this thread won't die that easy anymore!Sure XD
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's talking... a lot... about nothing XD
So u kinda got a hero name '-' Those ones that are unique. Usually heros have names like that XD
So! How's Mexico? In wich part of Mexico do you live?
Can you cook some Mexican food? *0*


Hola señor, no se encuentran a la niña. Soy mexicano y lo sabes. Idiota.He doesnt live in Mexico, farf. Just to warn you before he begins all his "Amigo, peso, taco" nonsense he's been saying recently.![]()

Where is he from, then? o.o
Belgium.![]()
No, I'm not. Don't trust Imp so easily, he's probably the biggest liar we have around here. No se puede confiar.Gosh XD... That's so far away from Mexico XD
Thank you, Imp *hugs*
At least Xadyu didn't start tricking me >D Can't kick him, so.

