Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,623
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I wonder why SQ editors axed Sengoku Basara 3. The last volume of SB3 has ranked into oricon top 30, so they should have keep the series.
<hr noshade size="1">
It looks like Gekka Bijin will be getting vomic on next month. I'm not sure whether this means it is safe.
Seriously?! Now I wish I hadn't lost my link to the Vomic page. >_< I can't wait to see who they get to play who....

Maybe Gekka's popular, but because of the TOC hierarchy, it ends up at the bottom? After all with the way these things work, no matter how hard something struggles, one series always has to be on top, and one on the bottom. *shrugs* But this is awesome news!
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Seriously?! Now I wish I hadn't lost my link to the Vomic page. >_< I can't wait to see who they get to play who....
Voice Actors for Vomic of Gekka Bijin:

Takenouchi Kaguya = Sakamoto Maaya
Takenouchi Fujiya = Tanaka Atsuko
Sanuki Shishimaro = Kusumi Naomi
Umenouchi Fuyuhito = Ogata Mitsuru
Umenouchi Kamadoya = Yasuda Naoko
Umenouchi Izumiya = Tanaka Kumi
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,623
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Voice Actors for Vomic of Gekka Bijin:

Takenouchi Kaguya = Sakamoto Maaya
Takenouchi Fujiya = Tanaka Atsuko
Sanuki Shishimaro = Kusumi Naomi
Umenouchi Fuyuhito = Ogata Mitsuru
Umenouchi Kamadoya = Yasuda Naoko
Umenouchi Izumiya = Tanaka Kumi
Thanks for the list, though where did you find these? O_O I found the Vomic site, but I didn't see Gekka bijin mentioned there...
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Thanks for the list, though where did you find these? O_O I found the Vomic site, but I didn't see Gekka bijin mentioned there...
I found it at one of advetisement/information pages in Shonen Jump.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,623
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I found it at one of advetisement/information pages in Shonen Jump.
Oh, no wonder.

I'm still really excited about this, maybe it has a chance of surviving after all? Though, it could also be very well that they're just giving everything a Vomic, despite sales or popularity. Sakamoto Maaya-san playing Kaguya will be a real treat. :) I can sort of imagine what voice she'll use.

What are the sales numbers for Gekka Bijin tanks? I'm in a great mood, so I'll need something to depress me to even things out.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Though, it could also be very well that they're just giving everything a Vomic, despite sales or popularity.
I think popularity (not sure about sales) does matter for getting vomic. There aren't any vomic for axed/unpopular series.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,623
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I think popularity (not sure about sales) does matter for getting vomic. There aren't any vomic for axed/unpopular series.
Maybe Bijin is more popular than we think then. I remember reading some pretty good reviews for it on 2ch, but then again 2ch isn't the best place to read non-biased reviews of anything.

Either way, I can't wait for this.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I think popularity (not sure about sales) does matter for getting vomic. There aren't any vomic for axed/unpopular series.
I don't know about SQ series, but Psyren got a vomic and it was cancelled.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I don't know about SQ series, but Psyren got a vomic and it was cancelled.
Well, Psyren got vomic on January of 2010, and it ended November of same year. The editors didn't know that Psyren would have gotten canceled when vomic for Psyren was announced.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

851 :作者の都合により名無しです:2011/03/01(火) 15:12:03.21 ID:nWp/91ILO
>>847
あ。ページ数からいったらそうか。
では訂正

GATE7
青
とらぶる
ロザ
ミサワ1
日和
放課後
貧乏
テニヌ
2コマとか3コマとかry(読切)
テガミ
曇天
Dグレ
紅
ミサワ2
パーマン
鼠屋敷の夜話(読切)
屍鬼
ラック
クレイモア
月華
ミトコン
エグザムライ
ウルティモ
しょんぼり
April Issue:
Gate 7 (Lead CP)
Ao no Exorcist (Cover)
To Love-Ru Darkness (CP)
Rosario to Vampire Season II
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
Masuda Kousuke Gekijou Gag Manga Biyori
Houkago no Oujisama
Binbougami ga! (CP)
Shin Tennis no Oujisama
2-Koma Toka 3-Koma Toka ato maa 4-Koma Toka (One Shot)
Tegami Bachi
Donten・Prism・Solar Car
D.Gray-man
Kure-nai
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Nezumi Yashiki no Yawa (CP, One Shot)
Shiki
Luck Stealer
Claymore
Gekka Bijin
Mitokon
Examurai
Karakuridouji Ultimo
Shonbori Onsen

Embalming (Absent)


877 :産業 ◆yQongahxCI :2011/03/01(火) 18:17:07.37 ID:jyhgGCpj0
次号

巻頭&表紙 青
センター 灰 新連載(アラカワシン) 読みきり(武富健治) ウルティモ
May Issue:
Cover, Lead CP: Ao no Exorcist
CP: D.Gray-man, Karakuridouji Ultimo, Boku to Majo no Jikan (New Series) by Arakawa Shin, One Shot by Taketomi Kenji (author of Suzuki Sensei)
Absent: Shin Tennis no Oujisama
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Wow, Kure-nai was so high on previous ToC and now it is below DGM.
o.O
Did a new arc start in it?

And finally a collor page for DGM. Noahs on the CP, please.
:wtf
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

A second AnE cover? Awesome stuff :tem And yay for another D.Gray-Man color page! The last one was beautiful and I hope I can say likewise about the next one. Noahs on the CP would certainly be nice. I'm thinking it will either them (and Nea) or maybe the Cardinal.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Prince of Tennis getting a skip month is pretty lame. I hope Konomi makes it worth the extra wait.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I was surprised that none of the series have ended/axed. Due to new series line-up starting from next month, I thought at least one series would end on this month.

In change of subject, does anyone know what Cross Square is?
https://www2.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/jumpsq/cross_square/form.cgi
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

It seems that Cross Square is a contest to choose images made by fans (?).
If someone can translate the script below to be more accurate... :)


今月は『D.Gray-man』のイラストを募集するよ!作中に登場したキャラなら誰でもOK。イラストはタテ・ヨコどちらを使ってもいいよ。掲載者+応募者10名様には、特製クオカード進呈!!

【あて先】〒119-0163 集英社 ジャンプSQ.「クロス×スクエア」係
●ハガキの表面に郵便番号、住所、氏名(ペンネーム)、年齢、電話番号を記入して上記のあて先までご応募下さい。
●封書で送る場合、用紙にもペンネーム等を必ず明記下さい。また用紙はハガキ大のものをご使用下さい。
●ご応募頂いたイラストは、一定期間保管されたあと破棄されます。保存したい場合はあらかじめコピーをとっておかれることを推奨します。
●ご応募いただいたイラストの著作権は、集英社に帰属します。
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

A second AnE cover? Awesome stuff :tem And yay for another D.Gray-Man color page! The last one was beautiful and I hope I can say likewise about the next one. Noahs on the CP would certainly be nice. I'm thinking it will either them (and Nea) or maybe the Cardinal.
The May issue (April 4) comes out the same week the anime premiers ;)
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

It seems that Cross Square is a contest to choose images made by fans (?).
If someone can translate the script below to be more accurate... :)


今月は『D.Gray-man』のイラストを募集するよ!作中に登場したキャラなら誰でもOK。イラストはタテ・ヨコどちらを使ってもいいよ。掲載者+応募者10名様には、特製クオカード進呈!!

【あて先】〒119-0163 集英社 ジャンプSQ.「クロス×スクエア」係
●ハガキの表面に郵便番号、住所、氏名(ペンネーム)、年齢、電話番号を記入して上記のあて先までご応募下さい。
●封書で送る場合、用紙にもペンネーム等を必ず明記下さい。また用紙はハガキ大のものをご使用下さい。
●ご応募頂いたイラストは、一定期間保管されたあと破棄されます。保存したい場合はあらかじめコピーをとっておかれることを推奨します。
●ご応募いただいたイラストの著作権は、集英社に帰属します。
It does sound like contest, for D.Gray-man. Then, is Ultimo also contest?



It looks like Jump SQ going to have series of comicalizations for popular light novels from Super Dash Bunko, including Ben・to. Not sure whether it is new series or one shot, but I think it most likely going to be one shot because there are already going to be three new series.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Yeah it's a fanart competition :) You can draw whoever you like, landscape or portrait. There will be 10 winners who will win special quocards (gift cards). Ultimo is not mentioned at all...
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Yeah it's a fanart competition :) You can draw whoever you like, landscape or portrait. There will be 10 winners who will win special quocards (gift cards). Ultimo is not mentioned at all...
In this website, there is also picture of Ultimo above picture of D.gray-man. The fanart competition is meant for D.Gray-man, but I'm not sure what is Ultimo mentioning for.

Plus, D.Gray-man is getting color page on next month for result of character popularity poll.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top