Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

And that's why you tried to get with me. :rolleyes:

Even I wouldn't go that low. :3c
oh my science ....what the science are u talking about?
:darn


its interesting how i get targeted every time, really interesting
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of free

is that what you read in the new Cosmo? :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of free

is that what you read in the new Cosmo? :hurr
yeah thats it,jeeez evil how did you figure out???
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

cosmo standing order :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

yesterday i did research, i was like ok why everyone hates him.God his voice is so annoying, and his fans are some school girls 16 and under and old women.i was like wtf no way.Oh also on the talk show he was yesterday i was a pedobear :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

yesterday i did research, i was like ok why everyone hates him.God his voice is so annoying, and his fans are some school girls 16 and under and old women.i was like wtf no way.Oh also on the talk show he was yesterday i was a pedobear :lmao
Someone please translate this. :?bunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. :oh
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

I don't think Google knows this language though. :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

I don't think Google knows this language though. :oh
if you have time to wine, better do something productive.Go fap or something :3c
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

Already have. :cookiehand


Thanks Xadyu for the gifs. :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

S'up yagami!? How's uni going for ya atm?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

hey bugzee. Lots of exams and research papers and stuff like that.How about you?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

Pretty much the same as you. Exams and assignment deadlines are coming up real fast. I need to be studying more dammit. :darn

So Lucy is your favourite Fairy Tail character? Do you read Reborn?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

Pretty much the same as you. Exams and assignment deadlines are coming up real fast. I need to be studying more dammit. :darn

So Lucy is your favourite Fairy Tail character? Do you read Reborn?
yeah thanx to scav's sacrifice and my early death in mafia game i was able to study alot :lmao
well i cant say she is my favourite, Erza is the best after all. And yeah I do read Reborn,however i am having a hard time dealing with Tsuna character.You also read it?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

yeah thanx to scav's sacrifice and my early death in mafia game i was able to study alot :lmao
well i cant say she is my favourite, Erza is the best after all. And yeah I do read Reborn,however i am having a hard time dealing with Tsuna character.You also read it?
Not long before the new game starts...unless...:derp

Yes. Indeed I do. However, I'm not up to date with the most recent chapter(s).

omg zomg omg zomg. I've got my own football club!? :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Official Bugzee FC

yes indeed you have one.You should be proud :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Official Bugzee FC

[move]:dancin[/move]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top