Re: Official Bugzee FC
I don't hate you cuz yo' fat... yo' fat cuz I hate you!
I don't hate you cuz yo' fat... yo' fat cuz I hate you!
and damn it i am not ugly and fat 

oh you have no ideaSo much hate in the thread![]()

dont tell me i spelled this wrongAnd dine?![]()
oh noooo
Tell me!
Do I have my very own director's box!? Are we a shitty, broke ass football club or a wealthy one!? 


I LUV IT.... God why is she so gooodYagami, what do you think of this song by Britney?![]()





What's your favourite Britney video? 

I think toxic was one of the best songs,really good.how bout you?That scene in the video. You know which one I'm going on about, Limpy.
Song is shit though.What's your favourite Britney video?
@ yagami - Whatcha think of Toxic?![]()
The music video was awesome as well. 
hell yeah especially the plane part...godddddddd.this is also not badYeah. I agree with you, good_boy.The music video was awesome as well.
![]()

NO ITS BRITNEY REVOLUTION HEREIT'S ALL ABOUT MOTHER MONSTER!![]()
You too. I am disappoint. -______-IT'S ALL ABOUT MOTHER MONSTER!![]()
You too. I am disappoint. -______-
They're both weirdos. I just like some of their records. Seriously, born this way is such a crappy tune.
